Bombardier Aerospace Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.6

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

First was telephone interview for 30 minutes plus. HR lady was good and professional.
    Then 2 weeks later, called in for person to person interview on Saturday morning, started of with lousy day, raining. no instruction where to park or what door to go since the main door was closed.
    about 30 people came for interview.
    Segregated to few group. I got the first door, the HR Lady was good, but had no rights to question, The director was horrible, ignorant and snob!

Interview Questions

• First, tell about yourself, typical general question that had no merit. Director kept interrupting with negative comment! How could one comment negative or positive in that matter about your past experiences since it was past facts!
      Q2. From HR, As Logistics Supervisor, what do you do? During my first sentence of he answer, director interrupted again with question: "Where is my part? Where is my part? Where is my part?", OMG, this director must b an idiot! In a manufacturing process, it must follow SOP, where as BOM must be filled before production!" Where is my part" question is just dumb!!! wonder if he the one who got million dollar bonus for stupidity!   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (North York, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus, interviewed in Toronto's headquarter (In North York). Pretty casual interview. Asked some technical questions but not so many questions. 1 on 1 interview. Haven't heard from them yet.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and took only a week and a half as the team was looking for someone on an urgent basis. Applied online, then got a phone interview, which for about 30 min. Got in person interview in a few days. After the in person interview the offer came in 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate overtime pay

Structural Repair Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

One HR phone screening interview, followed by a ~30 minute in-person interview with two senior engineering specialists. Did not make it to the 3rd round which would have been an interview with the department manager. HR questions were very generic, two strengths, why bombardier, etc. In person interview they asked mainly about items on my resume, and asked for more detail based on my responses.

Student Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downsview, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Downsview, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was interviewed for an engineering internship while enrolled in university. During the interview, my interviewer stated that he found me suitable for the position. He also added that the position may be cancelled in the event that it didn't get funded. I heard nothing for months until one day I was asked by my university to sign a proposal for the project and my role in it. I have never heard back from Bombardier since. This was confusing and disappointing, but nobody's fault.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about my skills and explained the objectives of two projects that I could choose from.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual, was asked a lot about my past experience. One definite question is to describe what you know about the company itself. It was a one on one interview carried out by the hiring manager who tested me on my marketing skills and basic team work experience. Analytical mindset is appreciated in the company and knowledge about aircrafts and aerospace in general is definitely an asset but not a mandate. Just a word of caution to those who have had no aerospace experience before, the industry is very technical and the business very complex.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Got the interview about a week after online application submission. Only one hour interview was needed for an engineering professional position which I found good but wondered why so short - I'd expect a few hours minimum.
    Interviewed by the hiring manager and two others. All questions were related to transferable skills and technical achievements. They asked many questions about which instruments and hardware I was familiar.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal? A subject matter expert or in management?   Answer Question

Engineering Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Bombardier Aerospace hires Engineering Professionals with 8 or less years experience. Engineering Professionals can be of Level 1, 2 or 3. Your level and pay grade will be decided by how smartly you can negotiate, your desperation and their need.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be smart in negotiation and get everything in written before you sign any dotted line.

Methods Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a careers assessment day. Recieved another call a month later for another personal interview. Did not go, as I realized I was not fit to bombardier's dream.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. But only questions from the resume that was submitted. Very detailed application of skills questions. Questions about difficult situations that I faced, and I solved them.   Answer Question

Methods Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview was very lax and unprofessional. However I was given a practical test and they did ask to see my university transcripts showing my marks. I think basically if you came from Ryerson university and had good grades you could get in. That was many years ago though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable as it was a unionized position.