Bombardier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

some what brief interview
    good atmosphere
    met with immediate supervisor
    met with next higher supervisor
    interview took approximately one hour
    seemed to be quite a large group of people applying for position over all
    intelligent personnel

Interview Questions

• how to deal with conflict , differences of opinion   2 Answers

Experimental Inst/Avionics Tech Flt Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier (Wichita, KS) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Interviewers were very down to earth and friendly! The whole interview took about 20 minutes and consisted of myself and three interviewers. I was asked about system knowledge of the position, prior work history and experience, education and goals. So long as you know the job you are applying for, dress for the job and make a good first impression you should have a good chance of getting the position!

Interview Questions

• System knowledge, electronic principals, work history and experience, theory of operation.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, it took 2 weeks for them you call for the pre-screen. I had an interview then with the hiring manager. Unfortunately, we both found out early that the position was at a level that would be to low for my level of experience. I am at 15+ years and the requisition was meant for a 5+ years experience engineer.

Interview Questions

• Please go through your resume and talk about your design experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bombardier (Bridgeport, WV).

Interview

My process was with a recruiter. Prior to on-site, I had a phone interview with HR. The on-site interview was a diner the night before with one of the hiring managers. The next day I interviewed with each of the operational management team members. Recommend that you have your exiting statement, positioning statement, & SOAR Stories.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself?
      - Why should we hire you?
      1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier.

Interview

Was called for a graduate job at Bombardier UK. Had two phone interviews. First was a behavioral interview routed through Romania. Then I was made to do a series of tests. Second interview was somewhat behavioral and asked me about salary expectations & logistics expectations for the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you require visa sponsorship?   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Interview

I applied online. Received a phone call from a talent recruiter two weeks later. Scheduled a phone interview for one week later. Had the phone interview in which I was asked questions regarding my resume to ensure that I had the job experience (not so much skills) to do the job. Had one in person interview in which I was asked only behavioral questions such as what my managerial style was, how I would handle difficulty with employees on the job, if I had ever had to multitask in a job, etc.

Interview Questions

• The many behavioral questions that I was asked: what would I do if I knew an employee was performing poorly or inappropriately, what I would do if I was in a disagreement with my boss, etc.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bombardier.

Interview

First a phone interview with the human resources and if you pass then you interview with local management.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bombardier (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

One of the most pleasurable interviews I have ever been on. I met with one of the Vice Presidents, and we spoke for over an hour. He was very pleasant and we were sharing information like it wasn't an interview at all.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult question since we got along so well and exchanged information so easily.   Answer Question

Data Entry/Inventory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bombardier in July 2013.

Interview

Temp service, Johnson Service Group, Online

Instrumentation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bombardier (Wichita, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

I interviewed on the telephone. They asked questions that I did not think had much to do with the position. It seemed as they were asking questions from a list.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate at all.