Bombardier Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews
    Phone with HR
    Behavioural and Technical interview Hiring Manager
    Behavioural and Technical Interview Hiring Manager and team members
    Each interview lasted for an hour to an hour and a half

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your CV
      Why Bombardier
      What do you bring to the company
      Project you are most proud of   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Took forever to hear from them. Once they sent the invite, it was almost within 24 hours, with very little flexibility on time. In terms of interview, the interviewers seemed in rush, and wanted to finish the discussion in haste. Overall, too many standard "HR" type situational and behavioural questions. I was hoping for more work and function focused questions.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with HR lady and head of contracts. Talked for an hour then did a written test analysing a contract and a piece of aviation law. How I would deal with an angry customer as well (how would I draft my email). HR lady never replied to me to tell me the outcome.

Project Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

It is pretty simple. Usually behavioral Interview. If u can talk a lot they assume you are smart.

Just an advice to the management... "Empty vessels make more noise".

Overall, it was a simple interview. Just need to know the basics of the position you are applying for. If you have some reference, I highly recommend it.

Engineering Specialist, Stress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier (Dorval, QC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR,then the hiring manager had a phone interview with me, then they ask for a face to face interview. The HR questions were standard in addition to work eligibility. A work visa would have been Ok as well as the Permanent Residency.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions with HR, some technical and review of my resume with the hiring manager   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Called me to set up a phone interview 2 days later. The phone interview consisted of basic behavioral questions, why Bombardier, career plans, etc...
    One day later, got a call from hr to set up a 1:1 interview. The interview was somewhat repetitive from the phone interview, with questions about past experiences, and computer abilities.

Technician Methodes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bombardier (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

D'abord j'ai ete contacte par une agence. J'ai eu un entrevue preliminaire avec le recruteur. En queleques jours ils m'ont appler pour en entrevue. L'etrevue sur place a ete avec le Recruteur et avec 3 personnes de la partu du Compagnie.