Bombardier Interview Questions in Wichita, KS | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Experimental Inst/Avionics Tech Flt Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier (Wichita, KS) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Interviewers were very down to earth and friendly! The whole interview took about 20 minutes and consisted of myself and three interviewers. I was asked about system knowledge of the position, prior work history and experience, education and goals. So long as you know the job you are applying for, dress for the job and make a good first impression you should have a good chance of getting the position!

Interview Questions

• System knowledge, electronic principals, work history and experience, theory of operation.   Answer Question

Instrumentation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bombardier (Wichita, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

I interviewed on the telephone. They asked questions that I did not think had much to do with the position. It seemed as they were asking questions from a list.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate at all.

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bombardier (Wichita, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied on the Bombardier Taleo Website for an open requisition - got a call two days later from HR for an on-site interview at the Bombardier Flight Test Center. Interview consisted of a panel, a Principal Engineer, and two Section Chiefs. Questions were mostly behavioral/culture-fitting, although one of the Chief asked specific questions about stability and controsl and aerodynamics. They all went through my resume thoroughly. Got an offer 48 hours later.

Interview Questions

• "Could you describe what CRM means to you in terms of being part of the experimental flight crew...?"   Answer Question