Bon Appétit Management Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cafe Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bon Appétit Management (Mountain View, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewers basically spent 4 hours talking about themselves. An exhaustive process of staying awake while these dudes strokes thier own egos and told me who they worked for and how they refuse to ever fail. And how they never use frozen peas (but they still bought frozen peas)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came in and all your sous chefs and cooks didn't show up.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bon Appétit Management (Mountain View, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Emailed the Recruiter. Got the phone call to do a working interview. It was explained to me that the criteria on being hired was based on the feedback of the crew you worked with. If all was okay, you were called with an offer, and a background check was done. After that, you are sent to a cafe that needs a position filled. The manager you work for doesn't always see your resume, and goes by references of the recruiter and the cafe you staged in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, but the schedule seems very flexible.