Bon Secours Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bon Secours Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.2

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health.

Interview

Informal sit down meeting with administrator and rehab director.
    Took place the same day I appeared in person to submit a resume.
    Very friendly staff, made me feel very welcome and gave a sense of family.

Interview Questions

• Q: Provide correct medical documentation for home health care plans for a given client.   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health.

Interview

The interview process was very long. It took me a month to get an interview. After getting the interview, it did not take long for me to start working.

Helpdesk Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health (Richmond, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very basic, the manager was nice and very accommodating.
    From what I saw, the employees were very friendly.
    They seem to have a great deal of religious value.
    It was a casual environment and the manager so nice, she suggest to take a suit jacket off if I wasn't comfortable in it. lol
    I got the offer and was very happy with it. They even give you an idea of what you'll be doing so as to give you a head start on your job if you were to get a call back from them..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health.

Interview

Phone call to set up in person interview, in person interview, then a call to see if you got it or not. Then an offer letter would be sent to you if so.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health (Greenville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

An initial interview was conducted, touched on all the right questions. HR representative was very prepared and was engaging. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. She represented the company very well and responsibilities the position entailed.

Human Resources Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy interview process, meet with the manager and director for an hour and a half a few days later received a call from a recruiter for a job offer and to discuss salary and start date. Received offer letter by email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR in Baltimore and then my application was transferred to Richmond area manager. I then interviewed face to face with 3 managers in ICU, PCU, CVPC. I had a phone interview with a different ICU department.
    I received a phone call about 3 days later for an offer in the PCU department.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle death and dying?   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health (Richmond, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

I initially applied on 12/28. Received a call from HR on 1/10. Recruiter asked basic questions such as Salary expectations and confirmed my work history. She submitted my resume to hiring managers and not even a hour later I had 2 interviews scheduled for 1/12. During my interview I met with the practice administrator, supervisor, physicians and my future coworkers. Received a call from the recruiter and an offer for one of those positions on 1/13. I accepted since that's the position I wanted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is based on experience and set at a fixed rate.

RN Case Manager Home Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

accurate and to the point, easy, I felt very comfortable because I had worked with the DON before and she knew my work and my strengths and weaknesses. both DON and Director were professional and friendly

Interview Questions

• what is your best attribute? i'm organized, compassionate, a good listener and very patient
      what is your worst? I can a little slower than other nurses but I am very thorough. I always drive the speed limit for safety   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none for part time nurses. the pay rate is per job and not negotiable

Data Abstractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bon Secours Health (Greenville, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Worked through a recruiting agency - sent in my resume, gave two reference contact information and then was offered the job without even meeting in person - went in to recruiters office to fill out paper work and give a voided check as well as two forms of identification. i was a temporary worker so that is probably why this process was so quick and easy - although i did notice many employees did not seem qualified and were soon let go

Interview Questions

• what are two reference contacts can we reach   1 Answer