Bonaventure Realty Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bonaventure Realty Group

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bonaventure Realty Group (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Interviewed for a position in one of their corporate offices.

For my first in person interview I came in to their offices, but no one was at the desk so I waited 10 minutes before I eventually had to walk around the office and find somebody to ask where my interviewer was. I heard him go tell them I was waiting and they said, "Who? I don't know who that is," before coming out and admitting they forgot the interview was scheduled. Not a great first impression.

They didn't use interview guides at all. The questions were very scattered; some were behavioral, some were situational, some were just questions about how I approach work. No one seemed to took notes. The disorganized nature of the interview process turned me off to the company.

I was offered a position well below what I had said was my minimum from the outset. Due to the disorganized nature, and low pay I turned it down.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all over the place, they just seemed to come up with them in the moment.   Answer Question

Not Disclosed Interview

Interview

Bonaventure's hiring process is too slow. They use a system that sounds good (topgrading...look it up) but the results aren't any different. Normalize your interview process so that it moves faster.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not all that difficult. The process takes too long.   Answer Question