Bonefish Grill Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bonefish Grill Manager Interview Questions

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill.

Interview

Electronic application and resume submission/ phone interview/ 300 question personality profile/ intelligence test/ several JVP and MP (regional and local management) interviews. Could take up to 2-3 months depending on region and availability of interviewers. Should be willing to travel for interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to present a less than favorable idea to a group. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation- set pay rates. some flexibility in bonus structures for experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Bonefish Grill

Manager Interview

Interview

Took 3weeks had to do a 400 question test online

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill.

Interview

I already worked there as a server, so the interview process was just one interview with the JVP.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online, Phone Interview with recruiter, Two interviews with the JVP who was excellent to deal with and work for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Just a Chat with my JVP about my work ethics. I had served for the company all through college, and they knew me pretty well. It was a very smooth transition.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I would handle specific situations   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't really negotiate (although I probably should have)

Anonymous Employee in Central Area, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Central Area, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Good process. Start at store level with Managing Partner, then next step is Regional Partner. The key is to get everything in writing at the end, because lots of promises are made and then not kept. Negotiate the highest salary you can, because raises are hard to come by. They tend to hire at under market value with lots of promises for promotion and bonus. Basically, the bonus is the same each month at each store and does not seem to vary by more than $100 or so. This leads to managers not really taking the time to care about details. The only true metric there is labor hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Should have negotiated harder. They bring you in low and promise raises and bonuses. They don't really exist. It is better to get a higher amount at the beginning.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill in March 2011.

Interview

Lengthy, but worthwhile. Be patient

Interview Questions

• Scenario question- how would you deal with a staff that needed coaching on sales, training yet maintain a fun atmosphere?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salaries are set, bonus percentages are flexible