Bonfire Communications Operations Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bonfire Communications Operations Development Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bonfire Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operations Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bonfire Communications in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process began with a short phone interview and then booked a meeting with the development head. In the first interview the questions were very focused on background and skill set. i did not have the background they were looking for but had some transferable skills so they asked me to come in again and meet with accounts and the CEO. I had the first meeting with the account head and the CEO canceled on me. I guess it was something I said... :) The main thing they are focused on here is skill set. If oyu have the exact background they are looking for I would go for it but if not then I would be careful as it may be a waste of time. A friend of mine had the same experience. After the interview i never heard from them again. No follow up call or email after I reached out twice to them. Which actually surprised me considering they touted what an amazing communications organization they were - I guess it is the classic the cobbler's children have no shoes story...

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected - very general about background - have the RIGHT background and you will do great!   1 Answer