Bonneville Power Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bonneville Power Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Bonneville Power

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Portland, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

Met for coffee. Informal interview with team lead. He gave a rundown of the work process. Met with manager for formal interview (30 minutes). Then we all talked some more.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bonneville Power

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonneville Power (Portland, OR) in December 2010.

Interview

Was contacted via email, arrived at interview w/5 others. It was similar to speed dating, we rotated for short, 5-10 minute interviews with all the stakeholders/managers that we would potentially be working with. Everyone was friendly. The time with each person was a little short. I also felt like some of the people weren't especially great at interviewing people, but were just there because someone asked them to, but I totally could be wrong (just a gut feeling). There was one individual who really seemed to have no purpose except diversity- they asked really touchy-feely questions that didn't seem too relevant, but you never know in interviews!

Interview Questions

• Guy holds up a paper bag- whats in the bag?   2 Answers
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Relaxed, interviewed by a senior engineer and not by administrators/management

Interview Questions

• Why choose you over other candidates?   1 Answer