Bonneville Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bonneville Power Interview Questions

Interviews at Bonneville Power

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonneville Power in July 2012.

Interview

All the right questions were asked. I was made very comfortable. The interviewers were very informative and described the job very well. I got a very favorable impression from them and left very happy. I was called within one day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult supervisor. Why was he or she hard to work with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonneville Power in February 2010.

Interview

Building is secure, so you must be escorted by an employee or approved contractor.
    Questions included: Describe the project management phases and challenges faced in each; Describe your work on projects using SDLC; Describe what you would do if the development team and operations disagreed on functional requirements; Describe your expertise level with MS Project.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected-Describe the PM phases and challenges of each.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bonneville Power in July 2009.

Interview

The Interview process depends on if you are applying for a apprentice job or journeyman position.Applying as a Journeyman, it still requires submitting mounds of detailed paperwork. Including info about family members.That being said, if you persist and plow through it, you will probably receive an interview. This consists of a 3-4 person panel that asks you questions on reading prints,writing a quick procedure to isolate a piece of equipment,what concerns you have when isolating it. And of course all the normal,why do want to work here,tell me about a time.. and so on. They really need qualified people now, so if you are decent,you will get a offer.It will take several months for them to process your paperwork and hire you.

Interview Questions

• If there was a job that you were doing and it was almost finished,but it was close to the end of the day what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation due to union rules.However, there is a strong possibility they can pay for your moving costs or a bonus if you are filling a position they really need filled. Ask if you can talk to a person that works at the location you are considering before you commit.