Booking.com Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booking.com Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Booking.com

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I started with a phone interview then had to come in for an in person interview. It was the standard " tell me about a time when... and how did you handle the situation..." interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tells a time on how you handle a conflict and what was the resolution?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Booking.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was overall pretty quick. Took about 3 weeks totally. 2 Phone interviews and then 1 final in person interview. Recruiter was very nice and kept me updated. Over all the process was easy and good. Did not get job because I was not "experienced" enough.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty standard interview questions. Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booking.com (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The process went by quickly. I Was required to make a powerpoint presentation for final interview. Everyone was pretty friendly, but they stuck to a script and it felt corporate. Never going off topic and sticking to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was amazing, out of the ordinary...the interviews were really helpful all the way and i really enjoyed meeting the team. Great people.
    I wish other companies can borrow a leaf or two from this guys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter out on the west coast. After exchanging a couple different emails, We set set up a phone interview for an hour. When the day came, I received no phone call and no email stating why no one called. Extremely unprofessional. If this is any indication of how this company is run, then the recruiter did me a favor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial phone screen was very pleasant. I purchased a plane ticket, and flew in for an in-person interview. It was worth it because I really loved the company. I was suppose to have a one-on-one interview, but a snarky second person joined. She was very rude, took over the interview, and used her laptop and phone the entire time. The person who I was suppose to have the interview with was very sweet and didn't get an opportunity to get a word in. I have been to many interviews and I've NEVER had anyone use their laptop or phone. This second person was also smirking and when the interview completed, she let out a huge laugh when I walked away. I felt humiliated. I received a generic rejection email. The recruiters knew I flew in for the job, and did not have the decency to personalize the email. It was the most disrespectful situation I've ever been in.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you made a mistake.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com in October 2017.

Interview

They only gave me an interview because in the past I complained about not getting an interview. At that time they said I was overqualified. As ageist as the next tech company. The recruiter does not understand the position nor knows how to understand resumes. I was really embarrassed for the company. I guess it was 'not a cultural fit'.

Interview Questions

• How will you segment your Accounts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Denver, CO).

Interview

i had three interviews. One by phone and two in the offices. Everyone was really pleasant to talk to and the recruiters were really helpful in getting back any information needed. The overall experience was great, and I will definitely try again in the future.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you organize your work day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone call from a recruiter who seemed more to be selling on the position than asking any serious questions. Followed by in person interview with senior manager asking basic behavioral questions. Followed by phone interview with area manager to mostly discuss sales skills and make sure I was a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Whats a time you were trying to make a sale and the customer was unsure? How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

Initial phone call from central recruitment team, which was a vetting process. This was followed by two individual face to face interviews in the local office with the hiring manager, and another manager from the local office (or equivalent).

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience etc, and also what would you bring to the role.   1 Answer