Booking.com Acquisition Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Acquisition Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted VIA email by recuirter for booking.com asking me if I wanted an interview. When I accepted I met with the senior manager a week later and ask me basic interview questions. Even though I did not have travel or hotel industry background I got the Job because of my business sales experience. You get to fly out to New York or San Fran for free and then you start once your training is done. Everything is paid for but the money you spend during training you get paid back pack in 2 to 4 weeks if your lucky.

Just do background research on the company and you will get the Job. Study there Wki for 5 mins;)

Interview Questions

• Have much experience do you have in a sales driven enivorment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO Negotiation. Best advice is to do research on the company like who is CEO etc and if you have no experience in travel industry find out what extranet is and learn basic language for travel industry. Make sure your resume is error free.