Booking.com Interview Questions in Grand Rapids, MI | Glassdoor

2.5

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Initial communication came one day after I applied online, in email form. We scheduled a phone interview with the recruiter, and after that, my information was passed on to the Team Lead I would be working with. I was called to schedule an interview by phone with the Team Lead, and one other Helpdesk Technician. That went well, and I was invited to do an in person interview on site. I was told the next step was a webcam interview with HQ in Amsterdam, but I never reached that step.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?   Answer Question
    • Role playing scenario: I'm a user who calls, and I can't print.   1 Answer

Custer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

It was 2+ hours. So plan accordingly. They have group interviews for the hiring classes. Interview process included a tour of the building. Some company culture videos and one if the CSES who took us through a a typical day. Then individual interviews. They centered aound the core values of company which were great. It was interesting and fun!

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I applied in June, received a phone interview within 2 days. Then was told needed to wait for manager to get back from a vacation for 2 weeks. After 1 month got a call back again, then they changed the title of position was applying for. Met with managers 4 times over a period of another 2 months. On 4th interview was a video interview and signal was very choppy and hard to make out, but went well. About 2 days later got an email stating thanks but decided to go with someone else message. When contacted again to find out why, reason given was " you didn't seem interested in position" After 5 months of interviews, I didn't seem interested?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I did not receive a call for my scheduled phone interview. I called and left a message for the gal who was supposed to call me, but she was not at her desk, nor did she call me back. Though I have worked here prior and was welcome to come back, I did not find the process professional at all, and probably will not seek employment here again in the near future.

Customer Service Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Questions based on values to the company and how we would handle such situations. Very situational using past experiences. Sometimes difficult to understand or know how to appropriately respond.

Interview Questions

• When have you provided Excellent Customer Service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application via Indeed.com, and I had already given up by the time they contacted me. I didn't hear back until 2 months after I applied. First, you will receive an email to schedule a phone interview. If you pass this, you move on to the next step. When I applied, they were hiring through a staffing agency, so I had to take a data entry test there.

Once this was completed, I met them on site, and completed a basic math test, and an English grammar test. They even give you a tour of the office, and let you listen in on a few calls to see what you will be doing.

After the tour, they review your scores on the data entry, math, and grammar tests, and these all have a minimum score for employment. Basic computer knowledge is also required. You will find out if you have the job at the end of the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• They make you take a data entry test, a basic math skill test, and an English grammar test. They also ask you about your customer service experience, and what makes you qualified for the job. Overall it was a very casual interview.   1 Answer

CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Really quick and casual interview. Simple questions. Nonsense language test that is written by someone that doesn't have a clue or is not a native speaker. Overall good experience with interview part. It went really fast like everything else with this company.Don't stress about the interview as this is something they do a lot and as long as you pass language test and can speak confidently you will go through the training.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Booking.com?
      Why did you apply for this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

You have to go through a temp agency if you want this job. After you fill out all the information with the temp agency, someone from Booking.com at your location will call you to set up an interview. You then arrive and have to complete a test, then you are asked questions.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

There is an online application system on the Booking.com website. If your application is accepted, you will have a phone interview. Assuming this stage is successful, you will go to a Grand Rapids Manpower office for orientation. There is a typing test.

Assuming you pass this stage, there is an interview with an HR representative at the Booking.com office. Standard interview questions are to be expected, especially concerning your history with customer service and complaints.

Interview Questions

• I did not experience any unexpected questions. You should be prepared to explain how you have/would handle upset customers.   Answer Question

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Long - nearly two months to complete the interviewing process. The process begins with a phone screening, then a first interview with two Team Leads and a follow up interview with a Team Lead and Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Booking.com, a long with a lot of scenario questions   Answer Question