Boom Lab Associate Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Boom Lab

2.5

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an email to set up a 30 minute in-person initial interview. This was conversational and involved questions about my background, why I was interested in Boom Lab/consulting. etc. Moved to a second in-person interview a few days later with a Sr. Recruiter which was very similar...once they give you a verbal offer then you interview with a client to get placed. That was set up within a day and had the official offer from the client shortly after. The whole process took about a week, which is likely not typical, as they had urgent needs at the time.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Boom Lab vs. other consulting companies?   1 Answer
  • What interests you about the PM role? Why are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boom Lab

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was able to email a recruiter. Took a few weeks for them to respond which was disappointing but I ended up having a phone interview with a recruiter. Asked basic situational questions, very nice and relaxed call not too stressful or demanding. The process took a while and they were slow to get back to me. I was very excited about this possibility but after they were so slow to respond and not very organized during scheduling of the interview I thought maybe their decision is for the best. Overall it was a somewhat easy process and was not too stressful as the questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Boom Lab? Why project management? What at school has helped you decide what career direction you want to take?   Answer Question