Boom Lab Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boom Lab Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Boom Lab

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I met for about a half hour with recruiters to do what we could have done over the phone or a FaceTime. The process overall was very slow. Overall bad at responding to emails and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty generic questions. Asks why BoomLab? Asks about skill sets and technical aptitude. Goes over each position on your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boom Lab

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boom Lab.

Interview

Multiple rounds. First was an interview (some do it in person, some over the phone). Next was a group interview. In the group interview they broke the group in to small groups (3-4) and had the group work together on a case study. The purpose of the case study is to see how well each member works with others. Finally they called or had a final in-person interview. In this interview they offer job + compensation/benefits.

Interview Questions

• In the individual interview(s), they ask about your experience, trying to see how well consulting fits for you.

All questions in the group interview are about a business. The purpose is to come up with suggestions on how to improve the business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

Met at a career fair, one on one campus interview, group interview, final phone interview. I enjoyed talking to Charlie and Alex at a career fair and was invited to on-campus interview. I then came to a group interview downtown at their office which was a business process group creation and a presentation, and I left feeling very positively about my experience. I had a phone interview a week or two afterward and received my offer during that call. It left me excited and hopeful about working with Boom Lab-- seemed very fun, young, energetic, selective-- a very cool place to work.