Boom Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2018

2.8

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

I met a Boom Lab recruiter at a college career fair. I received an invitation for a 1v1 interview for later in the week on campus. The second interview with a group case interview at Boom Lab.

Business Analyst- Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a 30 minute interview with a recruiter. She was very knowledgable on Boom Lab and talked quickly. She was honest, personable and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in the role? Why did you apply for this one?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boom Lab in January 2018.

Interview

The first round was a Face Time call, fairly straight forward. It was mostly about why you were interested in both the Boom Lab and a role in consulting. I believe the next round is in-person.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online for Boom Lab. I then scheduled a meeting for January and then went onsite to interview. Interviewer was a good fit and asked and answered questions. A huge disappointment when no follow up email reply happened after rejection notice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Overall a very positive process. Initial interview with a recruiter, followed by another interview with a different recruiter. Very quick and responsive talent management group, helpful with any questions or concerns.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an email to set up a 30 minute in-person initial interview. This was conversational and involved questions about my background, why I was interested in Boom Lab/consulting. etc. Moved to a second in-person interview a few days later with a Sr. Recruiter which was very similar...once they give you a verbal offer then you interview with a client to get placed. That was set up within a day and had the official offer from the client shortly after. The whole process took about a week, which is likely not typical, as they had urgent needs at the time.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Boom Lab vs. other consulting companies?   1 Answer
    • What interests you about the PM role? Why are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

General behavior interview questions, 1 on 1. Interview was very typical and lasted only about a half hour. Spent a lot of time discussing how the company consults and the roles of different positions within the company. Referred by an employee.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boom Lab in February 2017.

Interview

The process had three steps: initial interview (mine was in-person), group/case interview, and final interview. Overall I found it very low-pressure. There weren't many typical behavioral questions and I didn't feel like I was being "tricked" by any of the questions. Very conversational and focused on making sure my questions were answered and that I understood the position. The case interview was much lower pressure than I anticipated and overall was a very positive experience.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews. 1st one was on campus with 2 recruiters with standard interview questions. 2nd round was a group case study with a group of 4 people. They just wanted to see how you work with others. They had a 30 min 1 on 1 interview during this time too. The last round was another 1 on 1 interview but this time with the head of the recruitment team.

Interview Questions

• Who has been someone you have recently influenced, how?   Answer Question

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair which then followed into a 2 on 1 interview on campus the following week. From there, I was asked back for a group case study interview which lasted 3 hours. There was a final 1 on 1 interview with someone at the head of the HR department.

Interview Questions

• What is your GPA and do you think that fairly represents your academic career? Why or why not?   Answer Question