Boom Lab Business Analyst/Project Coordinator Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boom Lab Business Analyst/Project Coordinator Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Boom Lab

1 Interview Review

4.0

Business Analyst/Project Coordinator Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

1) Initial Interview with a recruiter, discussed my experiences and qualifications. One or two STAR questions.
2) Group Interview - Case study group work observed by an HR rep and a second one/one interview with a different recruiter. I was nervous for the group interview and expected it to be very competitive, but Boom Lab did an awesome job making it not a competitive environment. This interview step is to see how well you work in a team environment, it is not to see who can talk to the most or loudest. I felt everyone had a fair chance to contribute and to be noticed. It was a really fun interview environment.
3) Final interview with the Managing Partner/Founder to discuss the realities of consulting and to make sure I was a good fit for the company and that the company was a goof fit for me.

Interview Questions