Boom Lab Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boom Lab Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Boom Lab

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter in their corporate office for a 30 minute preliminary interview with a recruiter. They had very few questions, they mainly just asked me questions about my resume and work history. It was informal and easy. They told me no the spot that I was invited back to the second round of interviews, which takes about 3.5 hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boom Lab

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter set up a one on one in person screening interview. Then was invited to group interview and didn't get offer when contacted 3 weeks later. Everyone was nice and group interview was long.

Interview Questions

• What's your dream job?
      Tell me about a time you failed
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus - in person.
    Called back for 2nd round interview - in person at HQ downtown Minneapolis.

2nd round consisted of a 4 hour group interview. Periodically, candidates would be removed from the group for individual interviews. At the end of the group interview, group present their case study to the rest of the Boom Lab staff.

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

Had an initial screening with a recruiter, then had a 4 hour long group interview where we broke into small groups and had to create a small business. Very unconventional interview, but allowed me to show them how I work with others rather than answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Other than what's listed on your resume, what has prepped you the most for your professional career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews. 1st one was on campus with 2 recruiters with standard interview questions. 2nd round was a group case study with a group of 4 people. They just wanted to see how you work with others. They had a 30 min 1 on 1 interview during this time too. The last round was another 1 on 1 interview but this time with the head of the recruitment team.

Interview Questions

• Who has been someone you have recently influenced, how?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Talked with recruiter at job fair, then invited to do a 1 on 1 Facetime interview. Quickly after I was invited to do group interview case study. A few days after, I was invited back into the office for a 3rd round and "final" interview. I was given the name of the person whom I was supposed to interview with, and a list of topics to expect in the interview process. When I got to the interview, I ended up having to talk with a completely different person who was not familiar with me as a candidate and did not address the topics I was told to expect. The person could not tell me when to expect to hear back, so I had to reach out to a recruiter for the information. After speaking with the recruiter, I was informed that I would receive further instructions within a set number of days. When the date came around, I received a notice saying that the hiring process had been suspended for a month and I would be notified of a decision after that time frame. The process began very promising but turned out to be chaotic, unreliable, and vague. The company touts as being a great place for its employees but did not follow through in being professional and respectful of my time or efforts.