Boom Lab Project Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Management Associate

Boom Lab Project Management Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Boom Lab

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair which then followed into a 2 on 1 interview on campus the following week. From there, I was asked back for a group case study interview which lasted 3 hours. There was a final 1 on 1 interview with someone at the head of the HR department.

Interview Questions

• What is your GPA and do you think that fairly represents your academic career? Why or why not?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boom Lab

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

I met a Boom Lab recruiter at a college career fair. I received an invitation for a 1v1 interview for later in the week on campus. The second interview with a group case interview at Boom Lab.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and I received an email to set up an initial in-person interview. It was very standard, get-to-know type of stuff. I would describe it as comfortable and conversational. At the end of this interview, it was implied that I would be moving on to the next round of interviews.

The 2nd round is a group interview where you work on a case study with a handful of other candidates. Boom Lab really emphasizes that this is an opportunity for collaboration, not competition. I was also pulled out for an additional 1:1 interview at this time with another staff member. This interview was more situational, with "tell me about a time when..." questions, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Following the group interview, I received an email with an invitation to a final round interview. This interview was with the head recruiter, but still very comfortable. I could tell it was intended to gauge whether or not I was a good fit for Boom Lab and they were a good fit for me. Less than a week after this, I received a call with my formal offer and salary/benefits info from a member of the recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Does your GPA accurately reflect your work ability? Why or why not?   Answer Question
    • Are you content with your major/degree program? Why or why not?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you implemented a change into an existing process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

1 Brief phone call to start. Very basic questions

Next is a group case interview that involve 5-8 other people and you are attempting to solve a standard business case. They also would pull out individuals through out the process in order to get a better idea of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is your GPA and does it accurately reflect you as a student.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was easy, standard phone screen, and I was told on the phone that I was moving on to round 2 at the home office. They scheduled an early morning interview, and since I live over 4 hours away I asked about travel expenses. Boom Lab will not cover any travel, so strongly consider that before paying to attend the second interview. The interview was a half day group case study and short 1 on 1 interview. It was incredibly difficult to know what they were looking for in this group interview, and I left feeling more confused than anything. They also have a policy against providing post interview feedback, which especially hurt since I paid a lot to travel to Minneapolis and stay overnight. All in all ok interview experience, but maybe only accept a second round if you already live in Minneapolis.

Project Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab in November 2018.

Interview

My first interview was a skype interview with a recruiter. It lasted about 30 minutes, and they asked the basics. My second interview was with a manager and a managing partner, where they asked me similar questions to the first interview, but a bit more extensive. I was offered the job within a week after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Boom Lab?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about Boom Lab?   1 Answer