Boom Lab Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boom Lab Technical Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Boom Lab

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a very general 30 minute conversation with a recruiting professional. If you pass the first interview, you will be invited to participate in a group interview where you and three others will solve a case that they hand you. You will also break off and have another interview with another recruiter before work on the actual case. If you perform well on the case, then they will invite you to a final interview with another employee within the company.

Interview Questions

• If you had to be a CEO of one company, which one and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boom Lab

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boom Lab (Morristown, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

Myself and five others met at the Boom Lab office and participated in a case study while being observed by 2 employees. One at a time we got picked out to do a very short one on one interview.