Booyah Advertising Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Booyah Advertising

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booyah Advertising (Denver, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview with a few people at the company. They wanted to get to know who I was outside f work as well as in the work place. Compatability with the company is important and they want you to get along with your co-workers, after all you spend a lot of time with them

Interview Questions

• What do you know about digital advertising   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Booyah Advertising

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booyah Advertising in December 2016.

Interview

For a company who prides itself on "standing out" and claiming they have a small town feel, they sure as heck are not very welcoming. If your considering this company, which is a complete facade given dozens of good "internal" reviews/poor reviews, do your research. Not just about the company, but the turn over rate and where some employees were before. We all start somewhere but it's obvious they will judge you more on your personality to join their ping-pong tournament than the actual skills of the trade. Just read the bio's.

The company will not call you on the phone but will invite you to a Skype business meeting for an initial phone screen on speaker phone. Typical nowadays? Maybe. Although they claim they have free phone plans. Awkward...

The interviewer was late to the call and showcased ZERO enthusiasm or interest the entire time. Very poor taste on behalf of a company. Questions were weak and the interviewer rushed right through it. When I'd answer a question, the interviewer just stayed silent, said "huh" and then asked the next question. 5 questions total. So embarrassing for an Advertising company who prides itself on charisma. Interviews can be awkward, especially phone interviews but WOW, did this show poor taste. Listening to the way they spoke and wrote in emails showed zero professionalism. Can you imagine if that's how they talk and communicate with advertising vendors? HOW EMBARRASSING.

I was told that another person would follow up with me after what I would say was about a 10-15 minute interview. They seemed pretty clueless on the process or just played aloof. They spent more time talking about how tight knit they are and how much they hang out after work. :/ Working together requires chemistry but left's leave that in the classroom.

After a week and a half, I checked in to receive a response that stated,

"I believe this position has been filled but thank you again for your time! Best of luck on your job search."

TACKY TACKY TACKY

Clearly they don't maintain a strong enough image to write things the proper way.

Is the owner aware of how they communicate? If so, good luck retaining clients. Or perhaps that's why many of the reviews claim "upper management is absent" and also state "it's a figure it out on your own type of place."

I firmly believe this was set up so they could say they tried but hired who they wanted. Total waist of time. This seems to be the type of company that wants under developed colleges, enticing them with ping pong tournaments, unlimited time off "which many state you never get" and a food stipend (you usually only get those for sales job when they make you sell your business to another).

Reading the other reviews on here and online really helped. Yes, defiantly a company who is very "selective"-if you catch my drift.

No offer? BOOYAH! Saved from that one.

Interview Questions