Booz Allen Hamilton Administrative Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Administrative Professional Interview Questions

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was great and straight to the point. Discussed salary ranges and which range I wanted to be. Discussed the history of the company and went into detail about the job description and daily duties. Discussed the location of the position and the hours of work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

The interview process included first interviewing with the Senior Executive Assistant and two other former assistants to determine work expectations. The final interview was with the manager himself. during the interview, I had to show my skills at editing PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• What were my perceived strengths, my weaknesses, why I wanted the position, and what my salary expectation was.   Answer Question

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I was an employee referral so there wasn't an actual position they were trying to fill. The interview was mostly about finding a good fit for me in the organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line and was contacted by the recruiter of BAH. The recruiter was very friendly and provided helpful tips and information. Couple of days later, they offered me an interview on-site. I met with the hiring manager and the interview was conversational, yet professional. It wasn't intimidating as it was one on one and very casual.

Overall, excellent experience interviewing at BAH. Looking forward to a job offer!

Anonymous Employee in Belcamp, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Belcamp, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was really relaxed. There were three rounds of interviews. The first round was very nice one on one and just information regarding the company. The second interview was more details about the job and the third interview was with a panel asking typical interview questions regarding software they use and what I might bring to the team.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with their software   1 Answer

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2010.

Interview

You will go through several phone interviews and then 2 to 3 onsite interviews. They will get back to you within a week. They do ask tough questions, but have to since it is such a large firm. You will have to get an extensive back ground check and make sure you get a security clearance.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I did not negotiate. Offer was exceptional!

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

The interview went well. I was previously brought on through a staffing agency and was offered a full time position after the inital 90 days.

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job, got an interview the next week and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary.

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in June 2010.

Interview

I think Booz Allen would be a great company to work for, and I'm very sorry I wasn't offered the position. Despite the disappointment, I would classify my interview experience as a positive one. First, my recruiter, who was prompt and easy to work with, screened me in an initial phone interview. Second, I interviewed with two current employees on-site. One of the interviewers would have been a peer, the other a manager. Interview questions were fair and anticipated. My only complaint is the following: I did not receive much feedback from my recruiter as to the reason(s) I was turned down for the job. I would have appreciated whatever criticism was deserved so that I could improve for next time. Oh well! Good luck!

Interview Questions

• When you review a description for an open position, what is one job requirement you'd rather stay away from?   Answer Question

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2010.

Interview

Applied via the Booz Allen Hamilton website, but also had a friend of a friend refer me; in my opinion, this is the most effective way to get your resume looked at by the hiring manager. About two weeks after applying online, I completed a phone interview with a recruiter. I have a 1:1 interview as well as a panel interview set up in the next couple of days and will hopefully be given an offer. Best of luck to all!

Interview Questions

• What is your salary range expectation?   2 Answers