Booz Allen Hamilton Associate III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Associate III Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume through an associate and got a call for an interview a month later at the headquarters in McLean, Virginia. Five separate people interviewed me the same day and I was given an offer a week later

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation took place

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Associate III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

It was a piece of cake for me, a neighbor gave my resume to her team and a few weeks later their manager called me in for a one on one interview and she made me an offer on the spot. This was back in 2000 when the economy was better and companies where hiring a lot of us guys with security clearances.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my salary requirement and that was unexpected because I did not think I was going to be hired on the spot. Also, I was former Army and was not familiar with the salaries in the private sector so even though the offer was a little better than what a sergeant makes, it was less than what I could have asked for. Always know what the going rate is for those in your field with similar experience and years of service so you can properly negotiate a "fair" salary but don't overprice yourself because you want to remain competitive....at the end of the day they are going to go with the cheapest person they can get who is capable of performing the work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Refer to previous section "Most Difficult or Unexpected Question".

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

Employee referral. Process took 3 months. Two phone interviews, one with recruiter and one with senior manager. The secret to getting hired is to know someone who is with the firm.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Technical questions related to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No really. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

They hired me in one week, to my surprise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given an offer and since I did not have have other alternative offers - I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

Met different interviewers in conference room. Interview took appro 4 hours. Some of the interviewers were very direct with specific questions regarding my expertise while other interviewers described the company, background and employee benefits. I was also questioned on my military experience and asked for my actions for specific situations in a professional work environment.

Interview Questions

• Exactly what products did I develop for the clients?
      How often did I interface with clients?
      Howe were my relations with my clients?   1 Answer