Booz Allen Hamilton Consultant Interview Questions in Hawaii | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Honolulu, HI) in December 2012.

Interview

This was an entry level position, so I did not get a lot of technical questions. It was more about whether I was somewhat capable of doing the job. Turns out, they just wanted to fill an entry level position. There wasn't much to it than that.

I wanted to know more about the position and whether I could actually do it, but I already did not know the technologies mentioned by the lead developer. Even though I didn't know them, as it turns out, I had enough qualifications on my resume. Namely my master's and bachelor's degrees in computer science.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have never got a salary as good as the one offered; more than I ever expected. I was just asked, "Is that okay?" by the recruiter. If anything I was grateful to get a job. I still am, I just hope I will eventually get paid what I am worth given that I have found that it is 20% less than the median.