Booz Allen Hamilton Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

2.7

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview with a recruiter from the region you are applying towards. Then a phone/skype interview with another recruiter, before moving on to a final round skype interviw with a panel of managers and a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How skilled are you in conflict resolution? Could you please tell us an example where you have demonstrated this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Consultant Interview

Interview

Recruited out of College, interview process was fairly easy and all the questions were high level. Had a speed dating type interview process where pairs of two would come and ask you some questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2015.

Interview

Got in touch with an employee who recommend me to HR. Then I had a typical first round phone interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Took a little while to hear back. Came into the office and met with three employees.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied as a referral. The first stage was a phone screen with a recruiter. The second stage consisted of three 30-minute back-to-back in person interviews. The questions were general fit questions for the most part. There was no case. The process took about 4 weeks from application to offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Two rounds of behavioral interviews. Both with two employees. One on the phone and one on site. HR leader called after both interviews. Company covered travel expenses. Overall I had a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult peer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Took about 6 weeks - had a mix of phone / video interviews. Never actually called me in for an in-person interview. Recruiters got back to me quickly. Recent college graduate.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

One on one behavioral interview. Super casual and conversational. Interviewed with someone working on a specific project that I did not fit on, but I was told they saw me as a good fit for the company. Waited to hear of a project I would fit on and never heard back from them. Would have liked a denial at that point . Seemed like a great company, but HR seemed extremely unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview. First with a HR specialist for screening purposes, followed by a Senior Consultant, and finally with a Lead Associate / Hiring manager. Challenging, but it was a terrific experience and well worth it!

Interview Questions

• What are some of the challenges you have faced and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Phone interview > In-person interview. Two people, one mid-level employee and another from senior management. If you're hired, you will most likely to be under the senior manager who interviewed you. Dress well for consulting roles, and be prepared for critical thinking questions.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

Received an employee referral which got me in the door. Called in for multiple interviews one in a large number of interviewees and the second with just a few. Like speed dating with behavioral questions. Try to find out what department each interview is in.