Booz Allen Hamilton Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Executive Assistant

Booz Allen Hamilton Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received e-mail from recruiter to schedule phone interview about 1 week later. Had phone interview and heard back about in-person interview scheduling about 2 weeks later. The in-person interview was 4 1:1s lasting 30 minutes each. Interviewed with 2 Senior Associates and 2 Associates levels. Heard back about 3 days later that I got the job :) They were very flexible with my start date. I chose to start 2 weeks after receiving offer.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember the exact questions, but there were some personality based and some technical questions involved, none in which were very difficult. They asked questions that made them believe I "think outside of the box".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

interview process took 3 weeks once applied. Once you pass the recruiter. I interviewed with 5 different people indiviually. Was there for 3 hours total. It was a little draining. They ask a lot of behavioral questions. Be prepared to discuss your background and experiences in full detail.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle sensative information leaked to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

Great process, I was contacted by a recruiter from an employee referral, I was asked to apply to open position, phone interview same day, in person three days later, offer the following week.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2016.

Interview

Thorough but simple. Good and clear understanding of what the expectations were. Interviewed with 4 people. The process was a bit longer than expected since it was during the fiscal year transition period.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Hired through a recruiting firm. Straightforward process, interviewed with EA's first and then met with the Principals a few days later. They do a background test that take a few days. I was contract to perm.