Booz Allen Hamilton Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

Great process, I was contacted by a recruiter from an employee referral, I was asked to apply to open position, phone interview same day, in person three days later, offer the following week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

interview process took 3 weeks once applied. Once you pass the recruiter. I interviewed with 5 different people indiviually. Was there for 3 hours total. It was a little draining. They ask a lot of behavioral questions. Be prepared to discuss your background and experiences in full detail.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle sensative information leaked to you?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received e-mail from recruiter to schedule phone interview about 1 week later. Had phone interview and heard back about in-person interview scheduling about 2 weeks later. The in-person interview was 4 1:1s lasting 30 minutes each. Interviewed with 2 Senior Associates and 2 Associates levels. Heard back about 3 days later that I got the job :) They were very flexible with my start date. I chose to start 2 weeks after receiving offer.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember the exact questions, but there were some personality based and some technical questions involved, none in which were very difficult. They asked questions that made them believe I "think outside of the box".   Answer Question