Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions in Hawaii | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

My interview process was minimal. I came in one time and met with a panel of employees who put me through a 40 minute interview. The interview focused on ensuring a cultural fit, once they had their answer I was asked questions to verify my experience that was listed on my resume. A week later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult or unexpected. The questions asked were aimed at identifying qualifications but were mostly focused on ensuring a cultural fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had very little room to negotiate. I was young with little experience and they did not have the contract yet so the demand was less than it would be if they needed an immediate hire to fill a position.

Intelligence Analyst, Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Honolulu, HI) in January 2014.

Interview

Panel of four interviewers over the phone, asking a series of questions pertaining to the position. Lasted about an hour. Received a phone call telling me,"Good news! Check your email for an offer letter!" I signed a bunch of paper work, scanned it, and emailed it. Took about a week total. Your "rank" offer is determined after your interview is conducted and will be stated in the offer letter.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Honolulu, HI) in December 2012.

Interview

This was an entry level position, so I did not get a lot of technical questions. It was more about whether I was somewhat capable of doing the job. Turns out, they just wanted to fill an entry level position. There wasn't much to it than that.

I wanted to know more about the position and whether I could actually do it, but I already did not know the technologies mentioned by the lead developer. Even though I didn't know them, as it turns out, I had enough qualifications on my resume. Namely my master's and bachelor's degrees in computer science.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have never got a salary as good as the one offered; more than I ever expected. I was just asked, "Is that okay?" by the recruiter. If anything I was grateful to get a job. I still am, I just hope I will eventually get paid what I am worth given that I have found that it is 20% less than the median.

Senior Defense Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Honolulu, HI) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with HR rep first...then a combination of one on one and group interviews. Interview really was easy and straightforward. Questions were direct and common in nature...no trick questions. Most of the interview surrounded my experiences in the military. No questions regarding company leadership, policies, mission, etc. Interviewers had me at ease. I was able to ask as many questions about the company as I desired. Overall experience: Very positive.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult

What were my thoughts on the Pacific Air Forces reorganization and what pitfalls I foresee,   Answer Question