Booz Allen Hamilton IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton IT Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Montgomery, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied for an IT Consultant position online and received a call from a recruiter. The recruiter asked about my background, experience and salary requirements and I was told they would refer me to the hiring official. After not hearing anything for a week, I called the recruiter and I was told it was between me and another candidate who had more business development experience. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything, so I guess the other candidate got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about interviewing the in two weeks for a position. It was similar to speed dating there were about 15-20 canidates there. We all sat down at a table and different hiring managers came and interviewed us. They weren't hard questions. After the interview they went over a slide show of the benefits the company offers.

The recruiter said he'd call me in the next week to let him know the decision. I followed up with him 2 weeks later and left a message. He never returned my email or phone call which I thought was rude.

Overall the process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Courses taken in college and how well did I know certain computer concept   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Reston, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview started with a group of interviwees meeting with the HR department. We then broke out to individual rooms and had 4-6 1:1 interviews with staff members and management personnel. The questions were not overly complicated. Make sure to plan for at least a half day for the process.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Had to call into a conference room. Interviewer missed the first appointment we had. He told me about every postion the company had on a certiqn contract and what each position did. Asked which one I thought I would be best in. Explained the schedule and the hours.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November 2009.

Interview

The college recruiter for this company was horrible. He took forever getting back to me, and when he finally did reach me, never gave adequate information. Once I was finally able to set up an interview, I showed up to find 50 other potential employees waiting for their interviews. We were separated into large groups of about 25 each and brought into a room to get a briefing on the interview process and the department with which we were interviewing. After that, the group was split in half and my group of 12 was brought into a room with 12 interviewers at 12 tables. All of us were interviewed individually but in the same room, and then switched tables to receive a second interview. Overall, the process felt more like the company was herding cattle instead of trying to find potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a challenge or difficulty you've had to overcome and explain how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2008.

Interview

The Booz Allen Hamilton interview was pretty easy. I had a on-campus interview as the first round and it only last for about 20 minutes or so. The second round interview was a on-site interview, where i had to travel to their Herndon office. I spoke with total of 3 person for the second round and there were all friendly.