Booz Allen Hamilton Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Preliminary interview with one of the recruiters via phone. Confirmed qualifications based on submitted resume. Asked what salary I would expect from the job. Asked when my TS/SCI expired. Asked when I would be willing to start working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and answered pre-screening questions. Set up a secondary phone interview with two senior associates. From there they make a determination and the recruiter will contact you with their decision. From there, you begin negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was well-organized ,and the interviewers were well-prepared. The interview started and ended on time. The interviewers asked me insightful questions to probe my qualification and my experience and encouraged me to ask questions. I asked questions and the team answered my questions satisfectorly. When the interview ended, a member of the team escorted me out of the building. The team's professionalism impressed me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about structured analytic methodology/tools.How do you address/resolve analytical differences with your colleagues or with your counterparts?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Annapolis Junction, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Very positive. Just be honest about your talents and skills. It will seem daunting at first but that is just to make the best judgment of character. Be confident, but not TOO confident. If you don't know something, just tell them instead of fabricating stuff. They like people who think outside the box.

Interview Questions

• Prior work experience, what tools shave you used, how long have you been doing it, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered through the recruiter. Accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Columbia, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I was hired by a sub-contractor for the contract in which BAH was prime, and had to interview with BAH to receive placement on the contract. The interview was very technical, but I'm not sure that BAH reviewed my resume, as I was a cyber analyst; yet, I was interviewed by a computer programmer, and another individual whose expertise seemed to be in GSM.

Interview Questions

• Rather than list specific questions, I'd prefer to give a general view of how they asked the questions and followed them up. They initially asked a question like "what is the difference between x,y,and z?" Once you answer, they would continue to probe the candidate to see how much depth they can go on a particular subject. Ultimately, I feel as though they want to see, both, how comfortable and confident their candidates are.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

Mine was short. It started with an email from one of the recruiters. He asked me to respond back quickly with a few short questions. Probably a few days later, I received a call in the middle of my lunch break from the person I had emailed. It wasn't such a bad experience, just would have been nice if they would've scheduled a time with you rather than call out of the blue for a phone interview. I was caught off guard but answered questions to the best of my ability. He then informed me that a Hiring Manager would follow up with me the next week for a second interview. Never happened. Emailed the recruiter twice to follow up after the week had passed, but never received a response.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a current clearance? Do you have any experience with the AOR? Why do you want to work for BAH?   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2015.

Interview

I had 2 technical interviews and one team fit for a junior position over the phone. Technical interview questions were basic computer networking/telephony questions and the team fit interview was more of a conversation. Still going through the rest of the hiring process but you are assigned an onboarding specialist and a sponsor once you start working. They originally wanted me to do a second in-person interview but decided they were comfortable making an offer and did not want to delay the process for me because I was unemployed. I received the offer letter a week later. Recruiters were very responsive to my questions.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Charlottesville, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

A member of BAH management asked for my resume for the position. I sent it and after a few email exchanges and a week or so of wait time, I was interviewed at the local Booz Allen Office. Prior to the interview, cursory salary negotiations began via phonecalls - they low-balled me big time, but since they were the only employers in the area that seemed interested in me, I proceeded. I was interviewed by my soon-so-be boss and his boss. The interview was less of an assessment of my abilities and more of an opportunity for us to get to know each other. I was contacted within three days and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you set on staying in this area or are you willing to move?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process with this company involved 3 separate interviews that lasted about 90 minutes. Each Booz Allen representative interviewed me for 30 minutes each. Each rep had a set of questions focusing on my qualifications, knowledge about the job, information about the company, and if I was a good fit for the company. Although this process seems grueling, the interview was very relaxing. The representatives made me feel comfortable and not like I was up against the "firing squad". At the end of the interview, one rep informed me that I should be contacted by the company within 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

Multi-step process, starting with an online application through the website. A friend of mine at the company advised me to apply and reached out to recommend me through the company's internal system. A couple rounds of phone interviews followed by an onsite individual interview with a tech guy and a management guy. Ton of background check homework. Total process was a couple months from application to offer