Booz Allen Hamilton Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Annapolis Junction, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Very positive. Just be honest about your talents and skills. It will seem daunting at first but that is just to make the best judgment of character. Be confident, but not TOO confident. If you don't know something, just tell them instead of fabricating stuff. They like people who think outside the box.

Interview Questions

• Prior work experience, what tools shave you used, how long have you been doing it, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered through the recruiter. Accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Preliminary interview with one of the recruiters via phone. Confirmed qualifications based on submitted resume. Asked what salary I would expect from the job. Asked when my TS/SCI expired. Asked when I would be willing to start working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and answered pre-screening questions. Set up a secondary phone interview with two senior associates. From there they make a determination and the recruiter will contact you with their decision. From there, you begin negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Sierra Vista, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 interviews. The first 2 were more of a preliminary and the last 2 were formal. The supervisor interviewed first to clarify previous job experience and knowledge. Then an administrative rep interviewed to verify personnel and human resource questions. Next, two senior executives interviewed me on separate occasions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Alexandria, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Was referred by another prospective employee, initially interviewed by one recruiter for one position at one site, was referred to another recruiter for another site as that requirement was more immediate. Interviewed w/ that recruiter, then w/ the team, heard nothing for over two weeks despite calling and emailing. Finally got a response indicating I would not be given an offer but to expect to hear from them in the coming days regarding the initial interview for a different account. I still have yet to hear back. Very disappointed with the overall process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Columbia, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview went really well. Very relaxing atmosphere. Three groups of people spoke with me. The first was the hiring manager who asked "tell me about yourself" and spoke about Booz Allen and their benefits. The second group was a panel of interviewers which asked a few questions relating to the skills required for the job. Behavioral question asked here was basically "how do you react to change in your work environment". The third person I met with was a recruiter who spoke in more detail about the company's benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Resume was forwarded to recruiter on Monday- got a call the next day to come in for a hiring event on Wednesday. Waiting to hear back. My interviews went very well and two of the interviews, my friends had already put in a word for me. Fingers crossed for an offer!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself? Someone who works independently or a team member?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Tysons, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was very interesting in a way how it's organized. Group of people divided in different rooms with interviewers going around and talking to different candidates. I had three different individuals and they went from great to the so "don't want to be here" kind of attitude which made me kind of surprised. The last one, with the attitude, was young and sarcastic.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview with three people in one meeting followed by contingent offer. Received contingent offer but declined because position was not starting for nine months, assuming the contract was receiived.

Contingent offer with 9 months until starting if contract was accepted.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in July 2011.

Interview

After submitting a resume to a colleague, the recruiting team made a contact via email and arranged phone interview. After the phone interview, a technical interview was scheduled. The technical interview included introduction of the job opening and a brief overview of contract applied. Series of knowledge based questions followed. Overall, the interview was conducted in formal and professional manner. Interviewers kept the questions and comments simple and clear.

Interview Questions

• The details of technical questions were overall unexpected, however, not too terrible.   Answer Question