Booz Allen Hamilton Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

It was definitely disorganized and if I did not know someone working for Booz Allen, I would not have ended up working here. The Recruiters did not have it together and that is why the onboarding process was such a mess. However, the actual people with Booz Allen are fantastic, everyone is so friendly and helpful and positive! The mess is definitely worth what you get afterwards, and I have been told that they are looking into how to make the process a lot cleaner.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I interviewed for a developer Intern position. It consisted of a quick behavioral interview with three team members. Even though it was a technical position they asked no technical questions. It was relaxed and relatively easy. Depending on the team you interview for, the experience can be very different. I happened to get lucky and get put on a relaxed team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. A phone interview with the project manager, and we discussed my interest in the company, and potential projects I would be working if I received the position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a former colleague of mine - which I hear is often the only way to an interview at Booz Allen. I interviewed for one group, but the fit was not the best and they did not have enough projects to take another intern. I was then bounced to another group, where I interviewed with a Senior Associate. I was offered the job within a week.

Though my on-boarding process was a bit here and there, it was always cordial - even when the interviewer and I could both discern that the projects I would be working on were really not a good fit. The network there is so fantastic that even the hiccups along the way were handled with ease and professionalism.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days. The recruiter called me after 1 day and set up a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview was mostly behavioral questions and did not involve any case work or tough questions. The interviewer then described the project and took my questions. The recruiter called back the next day to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked well in a team environment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They have two 30 min interviews back to back. One interview was more on the technical side, asking about my projects that pertain to my major and the career field that I plan to work in. The second interview was more laid back where they asked me about myself and how I work in groups just to get to know my personality better.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

One thirty minute interview that was mostly behavioral. No case work, but focused more on the projects that the Booz Allen team was working on. Focused on data analysis skills and experience dealing with big data sets. Wanted to know a lot about past experiences and the information on the resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview is 1 hour long, 30 minutes dedicated to technical questions and talking about your experiences and then 30 minutes with another interviewer to answer questions about yourself. Not too hard, just prepare yourself to questioned about your experience related to the job and projects you've done in your college classes. The personal interview is more of a conversation, where the interviewer gets to know you, not intimidating at all, I had a very inviting interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Dayton, OH).

Interview

The interview was quick they already knew they wanted to hire me as I walked in. it was more of a formal meet and great rather than a normal interview. It was non chalante, I would recommend you to go ready for questions however because they seem like they will ask

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Really nice people. Quick, yet very technical interview. Got interview by 2 people, each who were managers in different departments that were hiring. Booz is doing a lot of good work, and is exploring different spaces of new technologies.