Booz Allen Hamilton Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

The interview process could be somewhat strenuous but the people you speak with will most likely be your close work colleagues. They are generally very open to your questions and receptive and welcoming to interns. The process was somewhat uncertain at times, in terms of the timeline. Don't expect clear benchmarks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Applied with my resume. I was contacted via email to set up a phone call. I talked to two separate team members. I had no prior connection, and the entire process took about a month. Most of the interview was behavioral, and was not technical. However, they did ask some questions that required critical thinking.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a brief interview at a college career fair, received a follow up phone interview, and then had a lunch interview with my manager. From my understanding the intern interviewing process is much less grueling then the professional interview process. Most interviewees will have multiple reviews with several people often times with other interviews being conducted.

Interview Questions

• - What are some of your strengths/weakness
      - How do you work in teams
      - How do you work in fast paced environments
      - Give and example of a time you had a conflict with a team member and how was it resolved   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

The job was posted in my school's career site. First I was brought in for a fit/informational interview with an alumni. This was straight forward. Then I was interviewed by two full-time employees. They asked me questions about my background and experience, and a few market research-type questions.

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Blacksburg, VA).

Interview

I spoke with an employee at a career fair and we seemed to really hit it off. I was offered a phone interview at a set time, and as I prepared for the interview, they called me about 3 hours late after the set time, apologized for calling so late, and then asked me no questions. They just asked if I had any questions for them. I don't know how normal this is, but I would highly recommend talking to someone in person at a career fair if possible.

Anonymous Employee in Belcamp, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Belcamp, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick 1:1 interview with two employees. They were very nice and we had a lot in common. If was great. I definitely want to work for Booz Allen Hamilton after I graduate.

Anonymous Employee in Belcamp, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Belcamp, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked me formal questions and then we just had a casual conversation afterwards. Walked through my resume together and we ended up finding out that we graduated from the same high school and talked about that for a while. They were very nice and professional and gave me an overview of what I would be doing for the summer.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard Interview, It first started with the an interview with human resources, after I moved to the next round it was a group interview with the team members and the Director of the office

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult team member?   Answer Question