Booz Allen Hamilton Lead Associate (Project Manager) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Lead Associate (Project Manager) Interview Questions

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

2.0

Lead Associate (Project Manager) Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

I held a lunch interview with the person who would be my mid-level manager. The next day I had a formal interview with the next level manager who was very excited about my diversity of professional experience. Both relied significantly on the recommendation of the employee who recommended me. The experience was very positive, but very different than the experience of those coming in through the Recruiting/HR department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Lead Associate (Project Manager) Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was very thorough and overall a pleasant experience. The interview consisted of a panel of Booz Allen Hamilton staff. Having such a diverse panel of interviewers allowed for the interviewee to ask questions and get a good perspective from what would be the manager, co-worker, benefits representative and company culture representative.

Interview Questions