Booz Allen Hamilton Consul Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Consul Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in October 2008.

Interview

I received a referral to the firm from an employee who not only submitted my name to the system he sent my resume to recruiters who were hiring for my skills. After a week or so, I received a call from the recruiter who asked specific questions about what type of work I wanted to do. I was then "pre-screened" by phone by another recruiter who discussed my experience and skills. Then I came in for the in-person interview. For this part of the firm, I wasn't being interviewed for a specific project. So, I had a more general skills and abilities interview. Over the course of about 2 hours, I spoke with 3 or 4 people about previous jobs and educational experiences. I met with a variety of employees who could answer my questions about what the firm was like and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What leadership skills do I possess and how have I used them in previous jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I spoke with the recruiter by phone after receiving an offer. She was authorized to negotiate but didn't budge on any of the terms even though I tried.