Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,104 Interview Reviews

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Very easy application process. Being a referral, I was able to get an interview very quickly.

In person interview was both for personal fit and technical expertise. All done within 1 hour and the decision turnaround was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Standard fit questions. Very concerned about fitting you what you want, and placing you where you want.   Answer Question
    • Standard technical questions. Very easy an comfortable setting.   Answer Question

Contracts/Subcontract Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (New York, NY).

Interview

Was hired as a temp, I was interview by 6 pelple at one time from different areas of subcontracts administration, CPSR, Teaming Agreements, subk agreements, and government processes. I was hired as a temp, once I proved that I knew what I was doing, and showed hard work and professionalism, I was then offered a position. Overall, the interview process was intense. Make sure that you know your cpsr, teaming agreement, subcontract agreement, and RFP processes.

Interview Questions

• Technical, personality, how well working in difficult situations, negotiation strategies   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Initial Phone Interview with HR. The process took one week. There was a second interview with a Manger. There was a third interview with a group lead and a final interview with the team.

Capital Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

HR presented to a group of interviewees (interviewing for specific, as well as general hiring), then two separate subject matter expert one-on-one interviews. I was told in my second one-on-one that the position I had applied for had already been filled. The second interviewer (the project lead) had clearly not looked at my resume before hand. It was a disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever written an Exhibit 300 business case?   1 Answer

ServiceNow Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 10 min phone interview with HR , and a 1 hour phone interview with the managers. Then it was about a 2 hour interview with various managers technical and project manager.

Interview Questions

• Give me some example of a code you'll write to harden the software   1 Answer

Digital Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly informal. They asked about my prior experience and design inspirations. The biggest cons about the whole process was the speed of the process. It took about 2 months to get through one round of interviewing...

Interview Questions

• Who is your design inspiration?   1 Answer

Chief Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted within a few hours of submitting my resume for the position of Chief Technologist (i.e., a specialized, more technical equivalent of 'Senior Manager') within the Strategic Innovation Group of Booz Allen Hamilton. A recruiter emailed me and we set up time to speak a few days later. The interview questions were generic ('describe your experience at XYZ company', 'go through an average day at your current project').

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen and interview with senior management. The interviews consisted mostly of behavioral questions, such as questions on leadership experiences, teamwork experiences (ability to resolve conflicts, et cetera), and academic experiences.

Management Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter in late October about the senior consultant position and I was setup to interview a week later but somethings fell through. The recruiter reached back out to me late November and we got the ball rolling again and scheduled another interview. It was a general management consultant interview with about 15 other candidates to be interviewed. We were separated into different rooms where I met with 2 different managers working different projects. We discussed my overall skills and background. It was an easy going conversation with both managers, I knew my resume very well and could speak to everything they asked me about. I was even asked about certain Excel skills and I was honest in telling them that I was no expert in Excel but I can always research.

I received positive feedback about my interview within 48 hours and I was offered the position the following week.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

I was invited to FUSE event in McLean, VA for interview. I was interviewed by four different managers. First two managers were from an engineering team and latter two asked me behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• A simple programming question. How would you solve factorial of a number using any programming language. No coding. More like explain your thought process to solve the problem.   Answer Question