Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,136 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Omaha, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with interview team in a series of one on one interviews. Provided information about my background and experience and was given ample opportunity to ask questions along and get to know a little more about company culture along the way.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a student wasn't able to understand a concept you were teaching?   Answer Question

Vehicle Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2017.

Interview

First round, in-person interview at the company's location. Three interviewers at once. Much more laid back than I had predicted having experienced many engineering interviews prior. There was no prompt or specific behavioral questions asked. I was the only one out of the four who took notes. I think the process was more of a personality check.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty organized and to the point. The whole interview takes about a hour, but the technical interview takes the majority of that time. Answer questions to the best of your knowledge and be confident.

Interview Questions

• How many bytes are in a MAC Address?   1 Answer

Associate - War Plans Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

After being referred by a colleague, I was interviewed, over the phone, by a panel of team members. Questions were almost exclusively cultural, i.e. trying to determine if I was a good fit for the firm.

Summer Games Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Charleston, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. First was a short phone interview followed by an on site interview. They got back to me within a few weeks and seemed extremely excited about having me as a part of their team for the summer.

Interview Questions

• Please share an example of a time where you had difficulty working in a group. How did you deal with this situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to a PD I found on indeed. I was contacted by a recruiter within a week who set up a screening interview for a different position. I was then passed along to the hiring managers for a contract with the Department of Energy. I had a 1 hour behavioral interview with the project manger and the financial manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with managing cost, schedule, and scope?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for Business Analyst position through a referral. The recruiting part took a long time, around 5 to 6 months before I was contacted for an interview. However, the interview was a great and pleasant experience. I interviewed with a senior manager and a consultant, each for 30 minutes in a small room, switching after the allotted time. The interview was informal and mostly speaking about my background. They were extremely friendly and made me feel comfortable. I felt the interview was to gauge my fit with the team and my passion about the role I was applying for.

General Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2017.

Interview

My resume was flagged through an alumni connection to my school. I got a call a week or so later and we set up a time to interview. The phone interview itself consisted of one on one talks with three different recruiters. At the end I asked if there would be an in-person interview and they said that the phone interview was it and that they would let me know about an offer soon.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if a client demanded that a product be delivered sooner than you had thought or discussed?   Answer Question

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

One hour phone interview with two consultants, mainly behavioral. First half was more of a conversation, where we talked about my future goals, second half we talked a lot about my resume and wanted me to explain in further detail about related projects.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Very easy application process. Being a referral, I was able to get an interview very quickly.

In person interview was both for personal fit and technical expertise. All done within 1 hour and the decision turnaround was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Standard fit questions. Very concerned about fitting you what you want, and placing you where you want.   Answer Question
    • Standard technical questions. Very easy an comfortable setting.   Answer Question