Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,191 Interview Reviews

2.7

Unspecified Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

Filled out several forms online and had preliminary interviews over the phone, then met at company headquarters with several senior staffers. They asked general questions about my background, skills, and interest in various positions.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working issues X and Y?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. The process went through several layers of team and management structure. Be mindful of your stamina if you have 3-4 interviews back-to-back. The last interview of the day is likely to be the actual hiring manager.

General Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

I first got a phone screening with a recruiter and was then invited to a hiring event. The hiring event was a mix of a networking and interview, where you are assigned a table and three different interviewers come find you for a half hour interview. Be prepared to ask questions and rate your team preferences!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were faced with a difficult situation as a manager.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

Interview

Great process, I was contacted by a recruiter from an employee referral, I was asked to apply to open position, phone interview same day, in person three days later, offer the following week.

Health Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Apply through their online job portal (I got a referral from a current employee), then invited to a hiring fair for a couple positions. Multiple back-to-back interviews both in-person and on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received criticism and how you responded?   Answer Question

Geo-location Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and contacted the recruiter thru Linkedin. two initial phone interviews then was contacted by a recruiter. Meet the hiring manager at a job fair.

Interview Questions

• How many years of *job* expereince do I have?   1 Answer
    • Do you currently have a security clearance?   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for position online. Received email from recruiter one day later and conducted phone screening two days after the initial contact, Conducted a Skype interview with hiring manager. The whole process took about six business days. Received at status update a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What are the essential tools of project management?   Answer Question
    • How do you address a situation where an engineer is not committed to the project/program?   Answer Question
    • How do you address a situation where the PM is going down the wrong path?   Answer Question

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I applied on the website, and the recruiter contacted me within 2 weeks for a phone screen interview and then forwarded my resume to the hiring manager. The recruiter was very prompt and enthusiastic about the position and answered any questions I had.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Two interviews, 30 minutes each, one on one. Talked about my resume, the company, my previous job and how it relates to the one I am applying to.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, Goochland, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Centerville, Goochland, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview discussing prior experience. Invited to interview event a week later. Three interviews at event (30-45 mins each). I'm adding this sentence at the end because there is a 30 word minimum.