Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017
1,104 Interview Reviews

2.7

Junior Information Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through their campus recruiting process. After few weeks I got an email for college campus interview. The person was really friendly, and didnt ask any technical questions. It was more like a one on one chat.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and background in cyber security.   Answer Question

Cyber Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

several phone screen interviews before reaching a real decision maker. this was a clearance required position and for a distant place with a rather long drive. Once I was with a division head , the questions became properly technical. I found BOOZE to be totally inflexible. After several interviews and in a demand field when the firm is short of people, I have had great success negotiating. These folks denied a 4 days by 10 hour schedule for a candidate coming 75 miles away - each way.

Interview Questions

• questions regarding the RMF process which is fairly new to the Department of Defense which had been DIACAP focused.   Answer Question

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2016.

Interview

It was just a quick on-campus 30 minute behavioral interview. Half of the time was saved for me to ask them questions. I had my offer letter in two weeks.

Systems Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotteville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Charlotteville, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter for 30 minutes. It was a one on one interview. Most of it was behavioral questions. Otherwise he was talking about what Booz Allen is all about.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic behavioral questions. Why do you like Booz? Talk about your schooling etc.   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2016.

Interview

Started with a "fit" interview to get a feel for my personality, then met with someone else for a technical interview to gauge my skill. Both parts of the interview were pretty laid back. The initial fit interview was really just a conversation about myself and where I have been and what I have done. The technical interview focused on my professional as well as personal experiences in the field and eventually morphed from a series of questions to a conversation after showing my knowledge within the field.

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Annapolis Junction, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of three parts. The initial personality review, job technical interview and work center fit interview. Each interview was performed by a different employee and the interviews were accomplished over two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain how Tor can be used to mask internet activity.   Answer Question

Business Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (New York, NY).

Interview

1.5 hours total. First, an overview of the team (other interviewees there). Then two 30-min interviews. Both of my interviews were very laid back and friendly. The questions centered around work experience and how you problem solve. The only "case" like question was very vague and designed to see how you approach a problem.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview experience with Booz Allen Hamilton could not have gone any better. The interview was informal and much more conversational than any consulting interview I've conducted. Every contact point with the company has been positive, from the recruiter, to the interviewer, to the management team that I've spoken with. I cannot overstate how friendly everyone was.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I was recruited for the position based on my resume that was found on a third party site.
    The initial recruiter emailed me with the job description and asked if I was interested. I emailed back and we set up a time to do a phone interview.
    He was very understanding when I emailed him the day of the phone interview and asked to reschedule for an hour later, as I had been pulled into a meeting last-minute.
    We conducted the interview and he asked me what my salary expectations were, discussed my resume, etc.
    He said that he felt like I was a good fit for the position and said that I should expect an additional phone interview with someone working on the project and then an in-person interview.
    I was sent an automated email and much to my pleasure, was invited to interview in person without the second phone interview.
    The email said it would be 30 minutes, but took a little over an hour.
    I was interviewed first by an associate who works on the contract and then by the supervisor over the contract (half an hour each and then they switched).

Finished the interview in the late morning and received a call a few hours later extending me a conditional job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your relevant experience for this position.
      Tell me about your professional background in two minutes.
      Answer Question

Military Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Omaha, NE) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. It was pretty informal compared to interviews I'd had in the past. I interviewed with two people. One worked at the main office and the other was a person working on a contract. I felt really good about the interview when I left, but I was not extended an offer because I did not have the experience the contractor was looking for. Weird because I met all the minimum qualifications that the job posting asked for. Still, I was impressed with the level of professionalism from the staff who interviewed me and would have loved to work for BAH.

Interview Questions

• Question involved specifics about my qualifications dealing with USSTRATCOM   Answer Question