Booz Allen Hamilton Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Management Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I initially recruited with Booz Allen by reaching out to alum from my school on LinkedIn. After speaking to several of them, one referred me for a position. It took about a month and a half for me to get called for an interview. It was in-person (McLean, Virginia), and it was speed-dating style with multiple college students. 2 interviews - half hour each. Fairly simple if you know what the firm does and how you can be a good fit. I received an offer 3 days later.

Every point of contact has been incredibly helpful and engaging, from the interviewers themselves to the recruiters. Really great people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November 2015.

Interview

20 min phone interview to go over and confirm my past educational and work related experience. Also asked about compensation and informed me what the next steps would be for in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who had me set up an online profile for Booz Allen. Then, I was contacted by phone and email by the recruiter, who set me up with a phone interview, conducted by two upper management employees, who reviewed my resume and asked me a few questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your prior experience would be beneficial to this company? What can you bring to Booz Allen?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

very straightforward and short process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

limited negotiation