Booz Allen Hamilton Management Consulting Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Management Consulting Associate Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Consulting Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

On campus recruiting. Heard back promptly. Simple behavioral interview and standard questions. Nothing out of left field. Very good interviewer. Second round was with someone in my desired field. Very easy and nice people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty simple and straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Reston, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Initially was contacted for a position that I didn't believe would be a fit, but asked the recruiter to pass my information along to other recruiters for positions that looked like better fits.

About a month later I had another very detailed phone interview with a recruiter that asked about my skills, background, project experience, management experience, etc. -- this lasted about an hour, and she said she would forward my information to the hiring teams to potentially set up an in person interview.

I did not hear anything for about a week, so I followed up and she said that she was still waiting to hear back...I touched base with her each week (and she responded that it was still in progress, while it was frustrating that the process was slow, the recruiter always responded and was great to work with.

About a month after the 1 hr. phone interview they called to set up an in person interview...The in-person interview lasted about 2 hours meeting with hr, and 3 hiring managers 1:1. Several people (about 10) were interviewing for a variety of jobs and levels within the group.

In the HR debrief, they indicated it could take between a week to two weeks to get feedback...

I received a call the next evening and the recruiter left a message...we played phone tag until the following afternoon and I was offered a position (so offer was 2 days after the interview).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Booz Allen?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation...they hit the bottom end of my range and offered me the job level I wanted. I asked about signing bonuses, but decided not to pursue because it would prolong the process.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in November 2010.

Interview

This was straightforward for me, as I was more experienced in their area of need than they were. They did attempt to push me into a box during a portion of the process, though I could see what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• Due to my experience, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The declining economy left me with little negotiation space. They did hire me a level under where I should be, which unfortunately was expected

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

normal process: was referred by a formal colleague. Met with senior staff. they were inerested in my profile. HR began getting involved and te process took the normal approach of setting up interviews in the following weeks.

Management Consulting Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2009.

Interview

My experience was quick and efficient. I think this was due to my new priinciple was.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of past problem solved.   1 Answer
    • Organizational competitiveness question on what type or structure and culture should a government organization have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. I had already done my research and was prepared.