Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions in McLean, VA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.8

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

I applied online and got invited to a hiring event. It was a typical hiring event in which they send out invitations to qualified candidates and then you show up at McLean to be interviewed by multiple people. Easy and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging project and how did you solve/overcome it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty organized and to the point. The whole interview takes about a hour, but the technical interview takes the majority of that time. Answer questions to the best of your knowledge and be confident.

Interview Questions

• How many bytes are in a MAC Address?   1 Answer

Capital Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

HR presented to a group of interviewees (interviewing for specific, as well as general hiring), then two separate subject matter expert one-on-one interviews. I was told in my second one-on-one that the position I had applied for had already been filled. The second interviewer (the project lead) had clearly not looked at my resume before hand. It was a disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever written an Exhibit 300 business case?   1 Answer

ServiceNow Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 10 min phone interview with HR , and a 1 hour phone interview with the managers. Then it was about a 2 hour interview with various managers technical and project manager.

Interview Questions

• Give me some example of a code you'll write to harden the software   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

I was invited to FUSE event in McLean, VA for interview. I was interviewed by four different managers. First two managers were from an engineering team and latter two asked me behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• A simple programming question. How would you solve factorial of a number using any programming language. No coding. More like explain your thought process to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview at college campus was behavioral with some technical questions. Then went to University interviewing event at headquarters in McLean. Had two 30 minute technical and behavioral interviews with a Project Manager and a Chief Engineer.

FUSE Event Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was invited to the event by a recruiter. Attended the event with about 50 other students. The event consisted of a networking component and one on one interviews. I had two one on one interviews and got called 3 days later with an offer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I initially recruited with Booz Allen by reaching out to alum from my school on LinkedIn. After speaking to several of them, one referred me for a position. It took about a month and a half for me to get called for an interview. It was in-person (McLean, Virginia), and it was speed-dating style with multiple college students. 2 interviews - half hour each. Fairly simple if you know what the firm does and how you can be a good fit. I received an offer 3 days later.

Every point of contact has been incredibly helpful and engaging, from the interviewers themselves to the recruiters. Really great people.

Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume through an associate and got a call for an interview a month later at the headquarters in McLean, Virginia. Five separate people interviewed me the same day and I was given an offer a week later

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation took place

Lead Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

Offered an interview after applying on the website with a referral from a current employee. Interviewed one on one in separate interviews with 3 Vice Presidents and 2 Senior Associates. Interviews were about background, career goals, and interactions with others. When I received an offer, the salary was above the range I expected for the position. I was concerned that my hourly rate would be too high and price me out of certain contracts, so I did not counter the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with your supervisor. How did you handle it?   Answer Question