Booz Allen Hamilton Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, Panel Interview for three different job openings with their associated hiring managers (lead Assoc. and above), and then phone negotiations over the offer and details. And then I accepted after being FedExed offer

Interview Questions

• Questions about the past, goals, how I expect Booz to fit into my career progression, salary questions. The norm   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Stafford, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had three one-on-one interviews and a phone interview. The project managers did a great job of describing the company, their particular projects within the company, and what skills they were looking for in a new hire. There were no HR type questions, just the standard "tell me about yourself" and "what is your experience with X?" questions. There was no HR person involved in the process and I was left to show myself out of the office after the phone interview.

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the position and we discussed the company and position. The job was still waiting on funding at the time, but they wanted me to go through the process for when they got funding. I had many interviews with the lead (discussed the position and education), and had conference calls with others at BAH who were on-site and nationwide (behavioral and personality). The people seemed to really like the job and be very interested in getting me on the project. I was very optimistic about getting the position since they said I was their top choice, but the funding issues were never resolved and I had a firm offer from another company.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with diversity?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

I was invited to an open house. I interviewed with the Principal and a few other Senior Associates. I received a job offer at the event. I had a conditional offer from two other groups too.

Interview Questions

• How to design a data analytics team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview followed by full day in person interview with actual team. Questions were very easy and mostly asked about my past experiences, etc. Very laid back. No tech questions even though it was a tech job.