Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Preliminary interview with one of the recruiters via phone. Confirmed qualifications based on submitted resume. Asked what salary I would expect from the job. Asked when my TS/SCI expired. Asked when I would be willing to start working.

Senior Cyber Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

An hour long question and answer session with four senior engineers who operate on the customer site and one business principal manager. Each person took turns asking related to their various fields of expertise. As I answered each question I also expounded on my background and experience. Several times during the interview the additional information I related from one questions was said to have answered questions that others had planned to ask.

Business Process Re-engineering Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter initially expressing their interest in me as a possible fit for the position. I replied and was given a time/day for a one on one phone interview, quick 30 minutes initial to gauge interest and get to know me. After that first interview I was than set up more in depth phone interview to discuss my qualifications, that took a little over an hour. After this interview she told me she would pass my information on the hiring manager for review. A couple weeks later I received an invite for a face to face with a Senior Officer. That interview was early in the morning and lasted for about an hour. To my surprise it was really personal and unconventional. However, my Interviewer was one of many that the firm uses so your experience will probably be different. After speaking with him he told me to wait and talk to the supervisor I'll be working with. I waited for about twenty minutes and she came in and asked me two questions and then ended the interview. I left without an offer but was told they would be in touch. A couple weeks later i received a phone call from my recruiter mentioning they are interested in bringing me on.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question he asked me was "what kind of car do you drive"?   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process with this company involved 3 separate interviews that lasted about 90 minutes. Each Booz Allen representative interviewed me for 30 minutes each. Each rep had a set of questions focusing on my qualifications, knowledge about the job, information about the company, and if I was a good fit for the company. Although this process seems grueling, the interview was very relaxing. The representatives made me feel comfortable and not like I was up against the "firing squad". At the end of the interview, one rep informed me that I should be contacted by the company within 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Lead Game Designer On the IMAG Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I had phone interviews with multiple people, first a screening, then three people the second day. I was led to believe they made games. It turns out, they mostly make eBooks and Interactive Multimedia Instruction. I asked explicitly about workplace conditions and was given false information; I did not pack the right wardrobe.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

One interview with Senior Partner. The interviewer was somewhat condescending and didnt seem to understand the work we did. He also tried to say we were paid too much on the previous contract

Lead Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

It was based on knowledge of my past experience as a program manager. They were interested in the technical aspects of the positions I had held in the past and the makeup of the team supervised.

Interview Questions

• How technical would you say the positions were that you have held in the past? How technical would you say you are on a 1 to 10 scale? Can we contact your previous supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. It was take it or leave it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4-5 30 min interviews with consultants. It was pretty easy no tough technical questions just more behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to go above and beyond on a project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview and group panel video conference with 4 people. The initial phone screen was very basic and was with an HR representative. They were fairly knowledgable and answered questions to the best of their ability. The video conference interview was with a panel of 2 people with two difference sections and was technical and behavioral

Interview Questions

• What do you know about renewable energy and what oil and gas knowledge do you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was available

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview followed by full day in person interview with actual team. Questions were very easy and mostly asked about my past experiences, etc. Very laid back. No tech questions even though it was a tech job.