Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Quite efficient process, initially screened by someone in HR, then round-robin type interviews with multiple candidates, but individual 30min well-organized, relatively simple interviews (resume walkthrough, why interested in Booz Allen etc). It was unclear during process what position exactly I was being hired for, and what team/who was interviewing and who I'd be working with, presumably because more than one position and team were hiring.

Interview Questions

• These depended on the individual interviewing, it didn't seem as though there was a defined set of interview questions, which made it more comfortable. No business case/case study.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Contacted for a phone interview a few days after sending a BAH recruiter my resume. Phone interview was conversational and lasted ~20 minutes. Offer letter came 2 days later as I told them I had another offer on the table.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and benefits were above average. No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interview is done by multiple staff members as either an intern or a full time staff and can be done for a general hiring or as a project specific job opening

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What makes you different from others?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I was hired through University Recruiting, which was like a speed dating process of interviews. My university submitted my resume to Booz Allen. I received a phone call for an interview screening, then had three interviews with different people.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in June 2014.

Interview

I engaged in 2 phone interviews. One was more about my background and asking "softer" questions that were geared more toward situations and interpersonal skills. The second was more technical and focused more on engineering questions related to energy and engineering

Interview Questions

• What do certain electrical components do and utility experience with the grid   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Interview took several months from start to finish but the real part only took a week or so. submitted an application, then had a phone interview then went to VA for second round interviews. Got placed in a room with other applicants. Received an overview presentation then had two interviews. Got a call two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• They ask the typical behavioral questions but also really dug into my resume. Be prepared to speak on your experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

I came into the company through an outside program, so my experience was different than most. I also interviewed on campus after the superday. The questions were pretty standard. Nothing too crazy.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I applied online and was also referred by an employee. Got a call from HR and later I was interviewed on the phone by my soon-to-be Senior Associate, and then another Senior Associate. For the in-person interview, I was interviewed by 5 different people...mostly teammates and a Principal. I was also interviewed on the client side by the prime contractors. Questions were a mix of behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict within your team? How would you convince the client to adopt a certain approach to implementation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Made a counteroffer and it was met in the middle

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in December 2013.

Interview

I was reached out to by an external recruiter based in Atlanta to come to a three hour interview session at the McLean office. Around 50 other candidates came and we each had our own table where panels of associates came and spoke with us individually. The discussion was mostly the same with each panel and was about prior experience and how you would be a fit and the value you would provide.

I thought I was applying for a specific position, but each panel member evaluated me based on their need.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Rockville, MD).

Interview

One on one interview session with several managers.

Negotiation

It took about a week to be confirmed.