Booz Allen Hamilton Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Software Developer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Annapolis Junction, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. They only had me conduct a phone interview and an in person interview which both didn't take long. They do ask some technical questions and then they do go over your resume to see where you would fit best. Overall, the interviewing process wasn't too long. The people are very nice about the interview and there aren't any trick questions that would catch you off guard. This may be just from my experience but I thought that it was a easy and smooth experience.

Interview Questions

• They do look at your resume and ask:
     what types of programming at your good at?
    When should you use one language compared to another?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. The first portion of the interview process was a 1 hour tech screen involving programming questions. Once passed, there was a 3 hour in person interview for behavioral questions and to see if I would fit in.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

It was three back to back in person interviews each about 30-40 minutes.
    Mostly behavior questions, questions about my past projects and some basic OOP questions.
    1 example of code was provided, had to debug it if anything was wrong with it and explain its time complexity.
    Very informative and nice interviewers,

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in March 2015.

Interview

Two team members and a senior regional manager asked entry level developer questions ranging from personality probing, prior experience, educational background, personal and professional interests, corporate culture, understanding of company mission, etc. There was particular interest in my military background and how I might apply my managerial and project management skills to the job.

Interview Questions

• In what way have you used Agile development in a professional capacity   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

I was referred to the position from an Employee Referral. I was contacted by a Booz Allen recruiter about 3 weeks after applying for the position.

I was unable to have an in person interview due to logistics. It took place over the phone.

After reading several interview responses here on glassdoor for Booz Allen, I got the impression that there was little technical questions. This was not my case. Two of the five interviews grilled me pretty thoroughly so be prepared to answer questions about technologies you have listed as skills.

The interviewers were all very easy going and the process was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by each interviewer the difference abstract classes and interfaces.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Columbia, MD).

Interview

I was referred by an employee. About 24 hours after sending me resume, to a friend, I received a phone call from a recruiter from the company. The recruiter set up an interview with a project team. I interviewed with 3 team members at once, and heard back within a few days that I had an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle sending out emails from the Ruby on Rails application to the end users? What sort of data structure would you use?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate for a bit higher and was turned down. Accepted original offer.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in December 2013.

Interview

A group interview with a project manager and software developers. The PM asked questions in regards to dealing with clients and overall career objectives while the developers focused on technical questions. The interview lasted about an hour and I received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of gathering requirements from a client and delivering a solution based on the the requirements   Answer Question