Booz Allen Hamilton Strategic Communications Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Strategic Communications Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Strategic Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

You start w/a basic phone screening that asked about your background, skills and interests. Next, you complete a timed one-hour writing assessment. You're able to select one out of about 5 scenarios. The in-person consisted of 3 30 min interviews assessing leadership, consulting and functional skills.

Interview Questions

• The only questions I had difficulty answering were scenarios that I just did not have experience in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gladly accepted what they offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Consultant, Strategic Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Tampa, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Went the through the hiring process on two separate occasions: once in 2004 when I ended up receiving a job offer and accepting that job offer; a second time back in 2010 ( after I had left the company several years before for another opportunity). In 2010 I did not receive an offer, partly because I think the position/project didn't align with my experience.

Both times the process was similar: interviewed on the same day with three different team members. Each interview lasted about 20-30 min. It was obvious that each interviewee was assigned a different task, in terms of vetting me as a candidate. One interview was tailored toward personality, what I enjoyed outside of work - more conversational. Another interview asked specific questions, in regards to previous work experience and situations I had encountered (for example, a time I encountered a stalled project ... ). In both cases, the third and final interview seemed to be aimed at finding out how passionate I was about the subject at hand, the position, etc...

In 2010, I did receive a scheduled writing test that I had one hour to complete from my computer at home.

Overall, not a bad experience, and everyone I encountered in the interview process was professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• It was about project experience: name a time that the scope of the project completely changed and how you handled it (one question that comes to mind - admittedly, I don't remember the rest of those questions ... for some reason I kind of froze up on those questions – I do remember that ... )   Answer Question