Booz Allen Hamilton Summer Games Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Summer Games Interview Questions

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

2.3

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2018.

Interview

Two phone call interviews, both behavioral. The first one was shorter, was mostly just a call with the recruiter where she explained the role of the internship to me. Second call was with a Booz Allen Hamilton employee, who asked a few simple behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Notre Dame, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

Networked with some recruiters on campus, submitted application and didn't hear back for about a month and a half. I then received a phone interview that was only behavioral. Received an offer 2 weeks later. Kind of a confusing process but overall really easy with nice and helpful recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Booz Allen?   1 Answer

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November 2018.

Interview

Process is drawn out, a bit unclear but the interview was relaxed and conversational and the interviewer really wanted to know about my experiences on my resume. Interview was conducted through a 30 minute phone call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your expectations were exceeded   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Invited to mixer for interviewees and young employees at a career fair. First round interview was on-site the next day. Mainly behavioral questions. It seems like a hundred students were interviewed on site. The same three people talked to me for an hour at the mixer.

Interview Questions

• "Describe your leadership and experience in a team setting"
      "Tell me about projects that motivated you"   Answer Question

Summer Games Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Very basic interview. Was asked to talk about myself, challenges I've faced, and why I would be a good fit for the position. Interview went through two rounds that were both conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a problem you encountered and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Panama City Beach, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied March 30th 2018, got an email asking to have an interview March 31st though it went to the wrong email and I didn't see it, April 6th got a call asking if I got the email and talked to a recruiter. The recruiter talked to engineering and the guy I would work for was available that day for an interview, so I had that an hour after. At the end of the work day I got an email asking to interview next week again. April 10th got a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How items on your resume can give you relevant experience to the intern/project   1 Answer

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Two phone screens with the recruiter followed by a call with a current employee. None of the calls were technical interviews, mainly informational and very conversational in tone.

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Took a while. The recruiter was not very helpful. Applied through employee referral.
    The interview was mainly about skills I developed. There were no technical questions. I think it important to understand your resume inside and out as there are a lot of questions on the what classes you have taken and what you have done in past internships.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from past internship that you think you can apply to this internship?   Answer Question

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2016.

Interview

It was just a quick on-campus 30 minute behavioral interview. Half of the time was saved for me to ask them questions. I had my offer letter in two weeks.

Summer Games Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

One hour phone interview with two consultants, mainly behavioral. First half was more of a conversation, where we talked about my future goals, second half we talked a lot about my resume and wanted me to explain in further detail about related projects.