Booz Allen Hamilton Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booz Allen Hamilton Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with 2 managers for 30 minutes each. They asked me various questions about my past work experience. Asked me my availability and said they would get back to me. I got an answer within 6 days

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Emailed recruiter with resume; I had a competitive GPA in very difficult majors so she got back directly and had in person interview. I think this route normally is hard to do if you are not a college student just because it looks a bit unprofessional, but if you are, definitely reach out to someone and network.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly a fit interview; no technical questions; asked a lot of questions regarding items on resume you must be able to attest to these quickly and effectively.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in April 2015.

Interview

It was a scheduled telephone conference interview. I believed that it was going to be a behavioral interview, however it was two back to back case interviews with two different people at Booz Allen; one was a lead associate and the other was a lead associate and engagement manager.

Both were good interviewers with great, detailed questions. Know your facts about Booz Allen Hamilton as a company and ask plenty of questions. During the case interview make sure that you think out loud so that they can follow your train of thought, that's what the case interview is for.

Interview Questions

• The first case question was the National Zoo in DC wants to get a Panda Bear, Should they get it?

The second case question was about a Lightbulb company who wants to expand their business into Canada because they only produce and sell within the United States; so how do they expand/grow into Canada?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the company's career portal. Was contacted about a week later by a recruiter who asked a few screening questions before asking to schedule an interview. Went in for my interview about a week after that. Company atmosphere was very welcoming as were all of the employees whom I encountered. Interview was very conversational and straightforward, no curve balls or extensive questioning on narrow topics. A productive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were faced with a problem that you had to solve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I did a screening a call with the recruiter and an interview call with the summer program manager. I believe that some candidates might face an additional round after the interview call, but I did not.

Interview Questions

• She asked a lot of questions to test my ability on how and whether I keep up with current news   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very quick and well organized. The recruiter emailed me and scheduled an interview and then after that held a second interview. After that, an offer was extended. They were all incredibly polite and happy to answer any questions.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2016.

Interview

i submitted my application and contacted recruiter who interviewed me on phone for initial fit. Later she sent my profile for screening for further interview rounds. Upon selection, I got 3 skype interviews, two with senior managers and one with Vice President.