Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.7

495 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

Recruiter was so disorganized, never called when he said he would. Couldn't answer even basic questions about the job or the company. Just a really messy experience

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

Had two initial phone interviews then was contacted by a recruiter for an in person interview at headquarters. This was very much like speed dating. Met with 3 different hiring managers in a large room with other applicants. Each interview was about 30 minutes long with behavioral/past work experience questions. The next week I received a verbal offer that Wednesday and a formal, written offer that Friday.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very fast and easy. I got a call from an internal recruiter who did a very short screen and then got back to me that day to set time for one of their hiring events. I went in and met with a team and then another person whose task was to get a feel for the culture fit. Questions were about my goals and my process; no trick questions and all throughout it felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your process.   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Assigned someone to support me from beginning to end, excellent at supporting through full process, spoke to several recruiters and went in for what I describe as a speed dating of interview session.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

screen interview occurs first. meeting with managers occur next. Straight forward process. 2 weeks total. have to understand how negotiate certain things related to pay.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at Booz Allen ?   1 Answer

Scientific Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone screen. At the end of the phone screen, I was asked to attend a private on-site interview within a couple of days. At the onsite interview, there were 3 managers that asked behavioral type questions.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Fairfax, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

panel interview lasting one hour. Lots of technical question. INTERVIEW broken up into 2 parts. Need to be able to answer very technical detailed questions. Interview is over an hour. Be very thorough with your resume. They ask detailed questions about your past experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Attending a hiring event, and there will be 3 to 5 people might be seeing you. You will be assigned a table. It was less former, they did not have a specific job, and they just want to know about you.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your education background   1 Answer
    • Are you a fast learner?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

An employee referred me to a recruiter who, after a phone screen, got me into a hiring event. The hiring event was 'speed-dating' style. I had 4 30-minute interviews with associates/managers from different teams. They were mainly interested in my background; the interviews were conversational and felt more like networking. There was no job description, they just want to know if you're a good fit and if you're someone they would like to work with. They also want to determine whether your interests align with their teams.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you encountered a challenge. What steps did you take to overcome it?   Answer Question
    • If we were to assign you to a project with one of our clients in a month, which role do you see yourself taking?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a client changed a deadline and wanted you to rush through your work?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Two interviews for positions on two different teams, competed separately. Interviews were one on one with team leads. Interviews were set-up based on submission of resume at job fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you think you would be a good fit? What is your dream job?   Answer Question