Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.7

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

Fairly informal interview process. It was approximately two hours long and I met with 4 people in total. The interview was primarily a discussion of the work I would be involved with, with questions mingled about the conversation pertaining to my knowledge, skills, and experience. Questions were generally related to content in the job posting or what I talked about in my resume or cover letter.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty organized and to the point. The whole interview takes about a hour, but the technical interview takes the majority of that time. Answer questions to the best of your knowledge and be confident.

Interview Questions

• How many bytes are in a MAC Address?   1 Answer

Associate - War Plans Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

After being referred by a colleague, I was interviewed, over the phone, by a panel of team members. Questions were almost exclusively cultural, i.e. trying to determine if I was a good fit for the firm.

Capital Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

HR presented to a group of interviewees (interviewing for specific, as well as general hiring), then two separate subject matter expert one-on-one interviews. I was told in my second one-on-one that the position I had applied for had already been filled. The second interviewer (the project lead) had clearly not looked at my resume before hand. It was a disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever written an Exhibit 300 business case?   1 Answer

Management Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter in late October about the senior consultant position and I was setup to interview a week later but somethings fell through. The recruiter reached back out to me late November and we got the ball rolling again and scheduled another interview. It was a general management consultant interview with about 15 other candidates to be interviewed. We were separated into different rooms where I met with 2 different managers working different projects. We discussed my overall skills and background. It was an easy going conversation with both managers, I knew my resume very well and could speak to everything they asked me about. I was even asked about certain Excel skills and I was honest in telling them that I was no expert in Excel but I can always research.

I received positive feedback about my interview within 48 hours and I was offered the position the following week.

ServiceNow Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 10 min phone interview with HR , and a 1 hour phone interview with the managers. Then it was about a 2 hour interview with various managers technical and project manager.

Interview Questions

• Give me some example of a code you'll write to harden the software   1 Answer

Digital Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly informal. They asked about my prior experience and design inspirations. The biggest cons about the whole process was the speed of the process. It took about 2 months to get through one round of interviewing...

Interview Questions

• Who is your design inspiration?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA).

Interview

I was invited to FUSE event in McLean, VA for interview. I was interviewed by four different managers. First two managers were from an engineering team and latter two asked me behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• A simple programming question. How would you solve factorial of a number using any programming language. No coding. More like explain your thought process to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Associate Data Scientist/Hadoop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter reached me after viewing my resume in one of job posting websites.I was intially screened by recruiter and my profile was forwarded to hiring manager.I was contacted by hiring manager and had technical phone screen.Then called onsite for inperson interview.I was given an offer at the interview and I accepted it after negotiation with recruiter.Over all the process was smooth and the recruiter was very helpful through out the steps of interview and also before onboarding.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Arlington, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews, then 5+ hr (was told this would last 1hr) in person round robin and then a follow on phone int. Only ever received glowing feedback, but was handed to IT infrastructure team for final interview, why I don't know. After final phone interview I never heard from them again - not even a thank you for the extensive time I wasted with them.

Interview Questions

• Given your data science background, why would you want to work in IT infrastructure?   1 Answer