Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.7

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

Fairly informal interview process. It was approximately two hours long and I met with 4 people in total. The interview was primarily a discussion of the work I would be involved with, with questions mingled about the conversation pertaining to my knowledge, skills, and experience. Questions were generally related to content in the job posting or what I talked about in my resume or cover letter.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Very traditional interview process. Short intro about the company and main business lines followed by individual one on one interviews. All candidates were sent to separate interview rooms. Mix of behavioral and professional background questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you did not enjoy about your last employer?   Answer Question

Associate - War Plans Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

After being referred by a colleague, I was interviewed, over the phone, by a panel of team members. Questions were almost exclusively cultural, i.e. trying to determine if I was a good fit for the firm.

Management Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter in late October about the senior consultant position and I was setup to interview a week later but somethings fell through. The recruiter reached back out to me late November and we got the ball rolling again and scheduled another interview. It was a general management consultant interview with about 15 other candidates to be interviewed. We were separated into different rooms where I met with 2 different managers working different projects. We discussed my overall skills and background. It was an easy going conversation with both managers, I knew my resume very well and could speak to everything they asked me about. I was even asked about certain Excel skills and I was honest in telling them that I was no expert in Excel but I can always research.

I received positive feedback about my interview within 48 hours and I was offered the position the following week.

Digital Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly informal. They asked about my prior experience and design inspirations. The biggest cons about the whole process was the speed of the process. It took about 2 months to get through one round of interviewing...

Interview Questions

• Who is your design inspiration?   1 Answer

Associate Data Scientist/Hadoop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter reached me after viewing my resume in one of job posting websites.I was intially screened by recruiter and my profile was forwarded to hiring manager.I was contacted by hiring manager and had technical phone screen.Then called onsite for inperson interview.I was given an offer at the interview and I accepted it after negotiation with recruiter.Over all the process was smooth and the recruiter was very helpful through out the steps of interview and also before onboarding.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

4 phone interviews before an onsite in DC. Offer came during onsite. Negotiation was strict but starting offer was good (90k to 92k).

Offer was rescinded 10 days later when they interviewed an internal candidate after offering to me. Reasonable experience but the lack of transparency and professionalism

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC).

Interview

I came in for a hiring fair. Everyone was very nice, process was straight forward. After the interview my point of contact was very attentive and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall it was very simple behavior questions. Nothing too technical. The interviewer asked me about previous work history and projects that I have done in my field. She also asked me what programming languages I am familiar with.

Cyber Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

several phone screen interviews before reaching a real decision maker. this was a clearance required position and for a distant place with a rather long drive. Once I was with a division head , the questions became properly technical. I found BOOZE to be totally inflexible. After several interviews and in a demand field when the firm is short of people, I have had great success negotiating. These folks denied a 4 days by 10 hour schedule for a candidate coming 75 miles away - each way.

Interview Questions

• questions regarding the RMF process which is fairly new to the Department of Defense which had been DIACAP focused.   Answer Question